I don't.

Top Red, me!

Unread 21-06-2010, 05:01 PM
forzagarza

Default Re: Chicharito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
I wish him all the luck in the world.
Could you first prove their is such a thing as luck or is it just a set of random events.

TIA

Unread 22-06-2010, 01:03 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Chicharito

Quote:
Manchester United’s new striker, Javier Hernandez, opened his World Cup account with the opening goal against France for Mexico.

Sir Alex Ferguson was watching and was pleased with the performance from his new signing.

“He did very well,” said Ferguson. “He showed good movement, quick and sees space very well. I was very pleased with his performance.”

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:19 PM
treme

Default Hernandez could go out on loan

Quote:
Javier Hernandez's father has admitted he cannot rule out the possibility of the Manchester United striker going out on loan this season, with Valencia understood to be interested.

The Red Devils agreed a deal to sign the Mexico international back in April, which looks an increasingly astute piece of business after he shone at the World Cup.
Hernandez has been granted a work permit and is set to link up with his new team-mates at Old Trafford later this month, but speculation has now surfaced that he could be sent out on loan.

It is not clear how regularly Hernandez would play for United this term considering the other attacking resources at Sir Alex Ferguson's disposal, especially as he has never played in Europe before and is still not the finished article at the age of 22.

Valencia are known to be on the lookout for new forwards after being forced to sell some of their prized assets, including David Villa, David Silva and Nikola Zigic.
Reports suggest they are keen to sort out a loan deal for Hernandez and his father, also named Javier, does not believe it is an idea that can be dismissed lightly.

"This could be a positive solution for the adaptation of Javier into European football," the youngster's father told Televisa.

"Contacts exist but Manchester have still not decided anything about the subject.

"Javier's first season in England will not be easy. Perhaps the loan option is not madness."
Tried searching for it but there is no thread.

Not arsed if I get Titanic'd.

A season with Rooney, Berbs and Diouf (Owen will be injured again).

Oh goody.

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Sullingtons

Default Re: Hernandez could go out on loan

Looks like I better dust off the shinnies...

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Lok

I mentioned this in the Hernandez thread a week ago. Can't see it happening tbh. There's a buzz around him at the moment after his successful World Cup.

It'd be stupid to not bring him straight into the first team squad. The only way I believed it to be plausible was if it was part of a deal to bring a Valencia player to OT. With Silva and Villa gone, that looks unlikely.

Welbeck will almost certainly go back out on loan and we may as well send Diouf away. That would leave us with Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda, Owen and Hernandez. Probably about right.

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Looks like I better dust off the shinnies...
you'd be permanently offside with that nose

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Mr_Ed

The search facility is a wonderful addition to this forum...

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:24 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I mentioned this in the Hernandez thread a week ago. Can't see it happening tbh. There's a buzz around him at the moment after his successful World Cup.

It'd be stupid to not bring him straight into the first team squad. The only way I believed it to be plausible was if it was part of a deal to bring a Valencia player to OT. With Silva and Villa gone, that looks unlikely.

Welbeck will almost certainly go back out on loan and we may as well send Diouf away. That would leave us with Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda, Owen and Hernandez. Probably about right.
There is absolutely nothing right about that.

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:25 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
The search facility is a wonderful addition to this forum...
And I used it smart arse.

Search for "hernandez".

No mention of a loan deal.

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:27 PM
suedeshoes

Sounds like the Little Pea's old man is gonna be a pain in the arse. He should marry Ronnie's mam.

Unread 05-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
There is absolutely nothing right about that.
To be fair, it's not bad. There's good variety and a mix of experience and youth. Not everyone is a fan of Berbatov but he brings something different. Macheda, despite look technically woeful does seem to have something about him and always looks like he has a goal in him. If (big if!) Owen stays fit he'll offer something to the team.

I really hope we don't piss about with Hernandez. There's no point loaning him out or letting him settle in the reserves. Strike whilst the iron is hot.

Unread 05-07-2010, 08:36 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
If Owen stays fit he'll offer something to the team.
A large dose of scouse-@#%&!ishness.

Unread 05-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme

Quote:
Javier Hernandez's father has admitted he cannot rule out the possibility of the Manchester United striker going out on loan this season, with Valencia understood to be interested.

The Red Devils agreed a deal to sign the Mexico international back in April, which looks an increasingly astute piece of business after he shone at the World Cup.
Hernandez has been granted a work permit and is set to link up with his new team-mates at Old Trafford later this month, but speculation has now surfaced that he could be sent out on loan.

It is not clear how regularly Hernandez would play for United this term considering the other attacking resources at Sir Alex Ferguson's disposal, especially as he has never played in Europe before and is still not the finished article at the age of 22.

Valencia are known to be on the lookout for new forwards after being forced to sell some of their prized assets, including David Villa, David Silva and Nikola Zigic.
Reports suggest they are keen to sort out a loan deal for Hernandez and his father, also named Javier, does not believe it is an idea that can be dismissed lightly.

"This could be a positive solution for the adaptation of Javier into European football," the youngster's father told Televisa.

"Contacts exist but Manchester have still not decided anything about the subject.

"Javier's first season in England will not be easy. Perhaps the loan option is not madness."

Tried searching for it but there is no thread.

Not arsed if I get Titanic'd.

A season with Rooney, Berbs and Diouf (Owen will be injured again).

Oh goody.
Father came to Manchester on fact finding trip, discovered that,

They speak a funny language

The food is shit

It's always cold and pissing down.

Goes back to Mexico and talks to his mate quietly in the "cantina"

"Manchesters a bit grim, pity they don't send him on loan somewhere first... maybe in Spain where the food and the weather are better.."

Local hack from local rag overhears and sells exclusive, "Hernandez's father reveals loan deal..."

Unread 08-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Rhodzy

His sister

Unread 08-07-2010, 08:37 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
His sister

I'd let her do a little pee all over me, tbh. right in my mouth as well.

Unread 08-07-2010, 08:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Father came to Manchester on fact finding trip, discovered that,

They speak a funny language

The food is shit

It's always cold and pissing down.

Goes back to Mexico and talks to his mate quietly in the "cantina"

"Manchesters a bit grim, pity they don't send him on loan somewhere first... maybe in Spain where the food and the weather are better.."

Local hack from local rag overhears and sells exclusive, "Hernandez's father reveals loan deal..."
Mexican food. Chilli in a pankace. Fold it differently and change the name.

Unread 08-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Mexican food. Chilli in a pankace. Fold it differently and change the name.
Lovely though.
I'd say it's difficult for these super southern jessies coming to Manchester.
No offense, because I live in one myself but it's a grey depressing shithole.

Unread 08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
RedMenace

Some insights here from Micky P. Doesn't sound like they're planning on loaning him out yet

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...newsid=6650566
Closed Thread