United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:28 PM
ZiggyStardust

From a legal standpoint it’s not recommended (for either the accused or the accuser) to talk publicly about an allegation that is being investigated by the police however if the accuser is talking to the media to make you look guilty in the eyes of the public it’s probably important you get your side across in the public domain

Let’s be honest it’s probably unlikely he’ll be convicted or even charged over these accusations so the greatest risk to his career is the perception of his guilt in the eyes of the general public

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:35 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
The point that still stands is this. In my time on here, we not one person has boasted (that I know of) about having an adulterous affair, only one has admitted to coercing his girlfriend into killing her baby, only one has posted misogynistic cringe about ‘rattling’ women off plenty of fish, all while pretending to the forum’s moral guardian.

Clue - it’s not me.
Only one person has somehow £#%&!ing jumped from a fairly standard back and forth concerning Rachel Riley’s criticism of a footballer to inexplicably compiling a long list of out of context personal attacks.

Clue - it’s you.

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
The point that still stands is this. In my time on here, we not one person has boasted (that I know of) about having an adulterous affair, only one has admitted to coercing his girlfriend into killing her baby, only one has posted misogynistic cringe about ‘rattling’ women off plenty of fish, all while pretending to the forum’s moral guardian.

Clue - it’s not me.
That’s not very Christian of you.

Can tell when you’re rattled, your spelling and grammar goes to shit.

Genuinely didn’t realise you felt this strongly about Rachel Riley though. I’m sorry.

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:47 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You can't edit received WhatsApp messages...

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:48 PM
Medlock

Red face

Lots of beef these (which is good to see). But Irish on Welsh, tbh, just embarrasses us all

Unread 08-09-2023, 11:54 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You can't edit received WhatsApp messages...
Tbf you can delete messages. I imagine it went something like this.

1st message - “Puta!”
2nd message - “I apologise for calling you a puta. You are my queen but sometimes you push me to the edge and in this intense, passionate love of ours, we sometimes cannot help but express ourselves in a heated manner. I would do anything for you, mi Amor. We can work through this. Tonight we shall make love on a bed of roses - when I give you backshots, the world stops. Let us stop this fighting. We are one, you and I. Forever yours, Antony x”

She’s then deleted the second message and made him look a right arsehole.

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:01 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tbf you can delete messages. I imagine it went something like this.

1st message - “Puta!”
2nd message - “I apologise for calling you a puta. You are my queen but sometimes you push me to the edge and in this intense, passionate love of ours, we sometimes cannot help but express ourselves in a heated manner. I would do anything for you, mi Amor. We can work through this. Tonight we shall make love on a bed of roses - when I give you backshots, the world stops. Let us stop this fighting. We are one, you and I. Forever yours, Antony x”

She’s then deleted the second message and made him look a right arsehole.
Can you carry this on please?

PM me if needed. I’d love to read what happens next.

Edit: just for legal completeness. Not for pervy reasons.

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:05 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Can you carry this on please?

PM me if needed. I’d love to read what happens next.

Edit: just for legal completeness. Not for pervy reasons.
Pants off?

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:06 AM
armchair

Antony is 100% innocent of the accusations but 100% guilty of living a life incommensurate with his talent.

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s not very Christian of you.

Can tell when you’re rattled, your spelling and grammar goes to shit.

Genuinely didn’t realise you felt this strongly about Rachel Riley though. I’m sorry.
Sorry, but it’s completely Christian to point out. Sorry to shatter your illusions on that too. Something else you know nothing about.

I won’t take your ‘rattled’ comment seriously on the basis that 1. It’s usually a word you use for your primitive attitude towards women, and 2. It’s the most childish response anyone could’ve used in answer to what was levelled at you.

Re: Rachel Riley, I said I didn’t care about her or what she thought. Stop deflecting.

Just been told that partner was pregnant. What an absolute embarrassing piece of work you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Only one person has somehow £#%&!ing jumped from a fairly standard back and forth concerning Rachel Riley’s criticism of a footballer to inexplicably compiling a long list of out of context personal attacks.

Clue - it’s you.
Haven’t you got man city fans to be bullied by?

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:21 AM
Jack Duckworth

Holiday Finners ain't nuttin' ta £#%&! wit

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Just been told that partner was pregnant. What an absolute embarrassing piece of work you are.

Have you had one too many Peroni’s pal?

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

"A second post has hit the forum. Ethers is under attack"

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:56 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Haven’t you got man city fans to be bullied by?
Genuinely don’t follow that. Is it because I find city winning stuff irritating?

How dare you. I’ve never been so insulted!!

Anyway, perhaps ease off the wine now but enjoy Sorrento all the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Unread 09-09-2023, 01:20 AM
Sparky***

“I wanted to go and told her that I had obligations and had to go, so she took plates and cups and threw them on the ground and I grabbed her.”

"So Mr Antony, you admit you grabbed her cups.."

Unread 09-09-2023, 05:18 AM
Patty_b

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

The forums not coping well with this heat.

Quote:

“I wanted to go and told her that I had obligations and had to go, so she took plates and cups and threw them on the ground and I grabbed her.”

Unread 09-09-2023, 06:32 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
From a legal standpoint it’s not recommended (for either the accused or the accuser) to talk publicly about an allegation that is being investigated by the police however if the accuser is talking to the media to make you look guilty in the eyes of the public it’s probably important you get your side across in the public domain

Let’s be honest it’s probably unlikely he’ll be convicted or even charged over these accusations so the greatest risk to his career is the perception of his guilt in the eyes of the general public
There isn’t so much as a 1% chance id be able to keep quiet if falsely accused of something.

Unread 09-09-2023, 06:32 AM
AK14

Quote:

Ffs

Unread 09-09-2023, 07:11 AM
Hyman_Roth

Finners this morning:

Unread 09-09-2023, 07:35 AM
My Name is Heath

Finners has exploded all over Ethers.

Vesuvius to Ethers Pompeii.

Hate seeing beef between Fredsters, even if it is between a gentle heavyweight like Finport and a Percy Wetmore of a poster like Ethers.

A huge relief to see Jack trying to meditate. Would hate to see this escalate. Knowing Ethers is a baby killer can only help this process.