United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2014, 11:10 AM
The Return of JC

I keep hoping he'll be hit by a car. ....then I remember that crossing a road entails moving away from the flank of the pavement and going centrally towards the road. Hes probably scared of roads. Not his kind of crossing, no siree. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll try to cross the next road and make it as difficult as possible for the cars. "I didn't see that lorry coming".

I imagine if he walks down the street he simply walks sideways with his back to shop windows and shutters like he's walking on a window ledge. Which I also hope he does.

The £#%&!ing road dodging cross - hungry zombie bastard dick!

Has he been fired yet?

Unread 28-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I keep hoping he'll be hit by a car. ....then I remember that crossing a road entails moving away from the flank of the pavement and going centrally towards the road. Hes probably scared of roads. Not his kind of crossing, no siree. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll try to cross the next road and make it as difficult as possible for the cars. "I didn't see that lorry coming".

I imagine if he walks down the street he simply walks sideways with his back to shop windows and shutters like he's walking on a window ledge. Which I also hope he does.

Has he been fired yet?

Unread 28-02-2014, 11:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

Has he been fired yet?
No

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Why Don?

He's just been backed to the tune of thousands to buy shed loads of hd technology that is absolutely essential for him to set up the greatest scouting network the world has ever seen.

Not a chance he will be binned yet and rightly so..

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:03 PM
TelecasterMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
He's just been backed to the tune of thousands to buy shed loads of hd technology that is absolutely essential for him to set up the greatest scouting network the world has ever seen.

Obvious why he signed mophead now. His iPad was on the blink that day...

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Jethro

Quote:

ipads and pens

Unread 28-02-2014, 12:09 PM
doudou

Quote:

Sneak preview:

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

One things for sure if X Factor or Alan Sugar where calling the shots at Utd then he'd been gone by now

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:14 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:

His inevitable sacking should be broadcast live on MUTV, nqat.

The club could arrange another parade in the city for celebrating reds too. I'm confident there'd be a similar turn out to last year.

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

The club could arrange another parade to in the city for celebrating reds too. I'm confident there'd be a similar turn out to last year.
Presumably Throb, Ed and syphilis would be demonstrating outside OT, since they're so adamant he should be given years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years.

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Presumably Throb, Ed and syphilis would be demonstrating outside OT, since they're so adamant he should be given years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years.
and years

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

The club could arrange another parade in the city for celebrating reds too. I'm confident there'd be a similar turn out to last year.

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
And instead of holding a trophy aloft they could hold Moyes' severed head.

With the badly beaten Lumdsen, Neville and that other bloke dangling over the side.

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
The buzz from winning the title back off that lot was fantastic... and just a few days later all completely undone with the stupidest thing this club has ever done :shakehead:

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
One things for sure if X Factor or Alan Sugar where calling the shots at Utd then he'd been gone by now

please let it happen tomorrow

Unread 28-02-2014, 01:40 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

Another good article by Miguel Delaney
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfc.../12650?cc=5739

Unread 28-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Another good article by Miguel Delaney
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfc.../12650?cc=5739
that part about how the next appointment after Moyes will no longer be about replacing an absolute legend is exactly what I was talking about on here the other day - about how the role Moyes is playing, for all the mistakes he and/or the club may or may not have made, is absolutely crucial and that instead of persecuting the bloke he should be given a bit of respect for having the %@#$&!s not only to take the job but also to stand up to his critics and to some of the players that have been shaken to their complacent £#%&!ing cores in the process.

Unread 28-02-2014, 03:51 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
that part about how the next appointment after Moyes will no longer be about replacing an absolute legend is exactly what I was talking about on here the other day - about how the role Moyes is playing, for all the mistakes he and/or the club may or may not have made, is absolutely crucial and that instead of persecuting the bloke he should be given a bit of respect for having the %@#$&!s not only to take the job but also to stand up to his critics and to some of the players that have been shaken to their complacent £#%&!ing cores in the process.
Agree with this.

I just wish he was a good football manager as well.

Closed Thread