Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
And number 1 was Georgie Best.....

Fans doing us proud again
And number 2 was Georgie Best...

I was just on the phone to my Dad singing along with the crowd to that.

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:06 PM
wonky no

eckelscakes HAS DONE WELL

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Zorg

Poor little lad then.

'Dad, why are we so shit?'

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:07 PM
MUFC One Love

Delighted for Park. Very important player for us. That's why Fergie one of the greatest managers ever selects him in his starting 11 for a lot of big games.

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:10 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
And number 1 was Georgie Best.....

Fans doing us proud again

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid @#%&! doing the bbc text commentary
1900: With six minutes remaining, the United fans are finally out-singing their Fulham counterparts.

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:11 PM
dunk

Job Done.

The domestic Treble is still on

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
all you could hear all the way through was constant United songs.

Jesus

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:12 PM
wonky no

wheres the fan o'meter?

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Wez

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Finally out singing

Jesus wept

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Sparky***

brilliant. just brilliant.

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
we're playing better without ronnie

Anyway, awesome performance, even if Fulham are maybe the wost side I've seen all season at the back. Top manager that Hodgson eh.

Great shifts put in all over the pitch, only worries were Rio and Sheasy coming off. Though on current form I think I'd actually start Evans ahead of Rio against Inter anyway, he's not looked right since coming back imo.

Played some incredible stuff at times today, Roon and Tevez really linked up well. Thought it was a bit harsh on Fletch getting shunted out on the right though, he clearly struggles there.

Special shout out to Park, cracking goal. He's really playing with more confidence of late, and showing what he can do. Don't think he'd have scored that goal last season.

Unread 07-03-2009, 08:25 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Anyway, awesome performance, even if Fulham are maybe the wost side I've seen all season at the back. Top manager that Hodgson eh.

Great shifts put in all over the pitch, only worries were Rio and Sheasy coming off. Though on current form I think I'd actually start Evans ahead of Rio against Inter anyway, he's not looked right since coming back imo.

Played some incredible stuff at times today, Roon and Tevez really linked up well. Thought it was a bit harsh on Fletch getting shunted out on the right though, he clearly struggles there.

Special shout out to Park, cracking goal. He's really playing with more confidence of late, and showing what he can do. Don't think he'd have scored that goal last season.
sorry ether. i forgot. it's impossible.

Unread 07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
dinger

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-united-fa-cup

Her fanny must have been soaking wet and chewing at her thighs when she wrote this match report, well done Amy Lawrence I think you just came.

Unread 07-03-2009, 09:26 PM
red @rmy

Tell you what, ITV's coverage is £#%&!ing bobbins.
Quick chat with Carrick, then Rider, says, that's it from here, if you want to hear more reaction go to the itv website!!

£#%&!ing amateurs.
Closed Thread