United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

Pure, why do you praise rivals so much?

If you came on here for the first time and guessed which team he supports you'd likely guess Everton first and Arsenal second. United would be well back, just in front of FC.

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I didn't realise you were so averse to a hint of piss taking of the opposition. seems strange given that slaughtering United is so accepted here?
Dunno, maybe I just don't see the point banging on about 'them'. If the media want to have their love in then let them. If sky want to get their ex players to say how great they all are then let them.

I just care that United put out their best 11 for every game that is relevant and we win playing the great football we can play.

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Bedders, Fuzzy means Newcastle, not Arsenal. We drew at Newcastle 2-2 last season.
Oh right, gotcha now.

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
If you came on here for the first time and guessed which team he supports you'd likely guess Everton first and Arsenal second. United would be well back, just in front of FC.
quality ...........

just say it as i see it .. arsenal had a complete makeshift midfield and there main striker hasnt played for 2 months .yet they reamin unbeaten have scored more than any other team and play brilliant football . they scab a draw against a team playing well under pressure and you slate them .this sort of thing happens to utd all the time

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Dunno, maybe I just don't see the point banging on about 'them'. If the media want to have their love in then let them. If sky want to get their ex players to say how great they all are then let them.

I just care that United put out their best 11 for every game that is relevant and we win playing the great football we can play.
Oh c'mon Edster, it's just a laugh. People are always banging on about opposition teams on here. Effers never shuts up about 'em.

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
quality ...........

just say it as i see it .. arsenal had a complete makeshift midfield and there main striker hasnt played for 2 months .yet they reamin unbeaten have scored more than any other team and play brilliant football . they scab a draw against a team playing well under pressure and you slate them .this sort of thing happens to utd all the time
I've hardly slated 'em, you have defended them as staunchly as any true gooner would though.

Unread 06-12-2007, 10:59 AM
puressence

Quote:
I've hardly slated 'em, you have defended them as staunchly as any true gooner would though.
i am nigel winterburn

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Bishovetz

Next two weekends could be interesesting.

Us at home to Derby, and Arse have got another trip to the north east at a cold, dank, Boro, who'll hopefully get stuck in like the barcodes did.

Then it's the battle of the big four the following week with all to play for in two "6 pointers".

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Oh c'mon Edster, it's just a laugh. People are always banging on about opposition teams on here. Effers never shuts up about 'em.
I think he does it solely to wind people up. It's cheap and it works because it's so consistant and boring. Like Chinese war torture.

For instance he has another Cahill thread about him being a legend. Who did they beat last night? One of Europe's best was it.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
i am nigel winterburn
Shut it bignose, we all saw you shit it when Di Canio went for ya. Anyway, you are more Kenny Samson from what I hear.

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I think he does it solely to wind people up. It's cheap and it works because it's so consistant and boring. Like Chinese war torture.

For instance he has another Cahill thread about him being a legend. Who did they beat last night? One of Europe's best was it.
super timmy cahill

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

No no, he is to mediocre footballers what Wenger is to young African/French footballers.

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:03 AM
MUFC One Love

Pure, nobody is saying United don't do it. Draw, lose etc. But remember, we're not the best team ever, and better than Brazil. Also, we didn't invent attacking football - Arsenal did.

Let's just forget our respective trophy hauls, eh?

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:05 AM
puressence

Quote:
Pure, nobody is saying United don't do it. Draw, lose etc. But remember, we're not the best team ever, and better than Brazil. Also, we didn't invent attacking football - Arsenal did.

Let's just forget our respective trophy hauls, eh?
thats just the media , and you lot bite all the the time with it , me persoannly think its great all this the best since brazil %@#$&!s .

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
thats just the media , and you lot bite all the the time with it , me persoannly think its great all this the best since brazil %@#$&!s .
Goonertonian.

Unread 06-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Baron

There's plenty to genuinely dislike about Arsenal, not least the manager, their £#%&!ing #@&%!muncher fans, the cheating & holier than thou attitude about playing attacking football then playing 1 up front all the way to a CL final & fluking that FA Cup against us... but the media praise isn't something they can't control. Is it not to be expected given the location of all the papers & the amount of back slapping & access they are afforded at the Emirates compared to the "£#%&! off" they get from Fergie.

I really couldn't give a £#%&! if the papers think they play better football than us though, I'm actually hoping it stays that way to be honest. They seem to believe their own hype at times on the pitch, they don't have enough character to get through an entire season on all fronts & somewhere along the line they'll have issues - as mentioned elsewhere this morning, 3 draws up north so far this season doesn't back up these claims of being football deities. They had a piss easy start to the season & will struggle without Toure in January.
Closed Thread