United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
He's definitely a better free kick taker these days. He does that weird thing with his leg when following through the ball, almost like he's putting spin on it after he's struck the ball. I'm not taking %@#$&!s, even though it sounds it - just compare his free kicks, this season and last o Youtube or something. Give the lad some credit, he's worked at that.
when did I ask you if you were taking %@#$&!s

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Did you see the first goal
Yes. Is that relevant?

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Yes. Is that relevant?
Well you probably saw Anderson celebrating with the team then.

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:05 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
when did I ask you if you were taking %@#$&!s
You didn't.

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Well you probably saw Anderson celebrating with the team then.
Yes. Not saying he doesn't play for the team or that he doesn't enjoy the whole team thing. Just didn't like what he did after the winner and would be happy never to see it again.

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:08 AM
khmk

Quote:
Ronaldo posing for Fergie (who'd obviously told him to sort out his free-kicks or let Hargreaves have them) was fine by me - not their fault I was only watching on TV so had the close-up bullshit that goes with it.

But Anderson was NOT celebrating with his team-mates. He was only thinking about some pre-arranged %@#$&!s that should be secondary, and I don't want to see it in that order again - EVER.
ever ever?

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
You didn't.
So are you or not?

Which one of them were you on about btw?

Do you reckon Ronaldo has re-learnt his technique and will keep it down from now on?

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
ever ever?
EVER EVER

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:10 AM
khmk

Quote:
EVER EVER
thats cold man.

ice cold.

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:16 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
So are you or not?

Which one of them were you on about btw?

Do you reckon Ronaldo has re-learnt his technique and will keep it down from now on?

In the order you asked...

Not talking %@#$&!s.

This is just getting confusing now Let's forget that one.

Yeah, there was an interview with him saying as much, I'm pretty sure I saw it on Autofred at the beginning of the season.

But thats not to say he should be first choice all the time - it's obvious he has a certain range where he's more effective than others.

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:20 AM
khmk

lets be honest Ronnie is more miss than hit at free kicks.

1 out of 10 gets on target.

not criticizing him but at least give Tevez /Hargreaves /Scholes/ Rooney a chance.

Unread 01-12-2007, 01:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
I was responding to the @#%&! of a thread starter mate, not you. It's quite common that people mix the two up so i wouldn't worry too much if it was an honest mistake.

This thread is a £#%&!ing joke though, and the thread starter hasn't opened it by mistake.
Do you have some kind of electric shock tagging device that goes off everytime someone mentions Ronaldo on this Forum?!

You're obsessed man.

Unread 01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Ed Sullivan

I watched it again this morning and I can sort of see where throb is coming from. It did seem a bit insensitive, he was really pulling on Ronaldos arm.

Shouldn't happen often, but doubt it will again as it was a bit of a one off.
Closed Thread