United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 16-05-2024, 12:00 AM
fred tissue

Default Manchester United ‘absolutely’ want Bruno Fernandes to stay, claims Ten Hag

• Fernandes: ‘If for some reason the club doesn’t want me, I will go’
  • Eddie Howe says Newcastle denied ‘stonewall penalty’ in 3-2 loss
Erik ten Hag claimed after Manchester United’s 3-2 victory against Newcastle that Bruno Fernandes “absolutely” wants to stay, after the captain hinted at being unsure of the club’s desire to keep him, while Eddie Howe felt his side were denied a “stonewall penalty”.

In an on-pitch interview after the win, Fernandes said: “I will be here until – the club needs to want me. I feel that the club wants me to be part of the future. As I always said, I don’t want to be a player the club doesn’t want to have. If for some reason the club doesn’t want me, I will go.”

Continue reading...

More...