United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:44 PM
Sparky***

Unread 14-05-2024, 11:53 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Good on Postecoglou for doing that,bet the fan absolutely wet himself and hope he loses ST too

Unread 15-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
He looked massively pissed off in the post match press conference.

They Spurs fans were an embarrassment last night.

Unread 15-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Paul Hogan not happy with the Spurs fans. Good on him for calling them out.

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Time For Heroes

I noticed they only showed the 1st goal from side on once and that De Bruyne looked a bit off to me.

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:23 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
What a loser club Spurs are. Their fans doing Poznan celebrations as they lose at home.

cockney @#%&!s.
Showed themselves up for exactly what they are. Reminded me of city fans a bit actually; regardless of what they achieve (which won't be much in their case) they will always, always measure themselves by the achievements of their bigger rival. Permanent inferiority complex.

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:30 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Showed themselves up for exactly what they are. Reminded me of city fans a bit actually; regardless of what they achieve (which won't be much in their case) they will always, always measure themselves by the achievements of their bigger rival. Permanent inferiority complex.
It’s not just spurs, There are some pretty pathetic football supporters about.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=27

Bet you panicked

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post

Bet you panicked
Can’t speak for whip but I certainly did

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:40 PM
pedr0

tbf I thought I wanted arsenal to beat us, but as soon as the match starts its actually physically impossible to not support your team

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:47 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0 View Post
tbf I thought I wanted arsenal to beat us, but as soon as the match starts its actually physically impossible to not support your team
This. Plus ballooning about in your own stadium in support of another team is utter cringe. And when the club winning it is a bunch of proven cheats it all feels a bit Johnny Sack crying at his daughter’s wedding tackle. Spurs have certainly gone down in my estimation.

Saying that, they did this against us when we beat them with that Andy Cole chipped goal and won the league ahead of Arsenal. They all came into Manchester boozing with us afterwards. Thought they were sound tbh.

Sad but probably indicative of a poorly performing club when their rival is better and more successful. But like us for the last 10 years.

Unread 15-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Bet you panicked

weren't you talking to me about missing the point the other day?

only time I panic is when you post pictures in case it's your wrinkly %@#$&!s again

Unread 15-05-2024, 02:41 PM
History

I like big ange's attitude there. He's spot on.

Spurs a bunch of £#%&!ing losers. With Pedr0 on this, have a laugh and joke before the game, but it literally goes against everything you believe in to not want your team to win. Have to actually put in more effort to do it.

Then to turn up and start celebrating and shouting against the team. Serial £#%&!ing losers

Unread 15-05-2024, 02:44 PM
NedKelly

Spurs fans have always annoyed me tbh. They do that annoying thing where they talk about playing football the right way/their way, whilst having achieved £#%&! all in recent years. Still maintain the football they played under Pochettino post-Dembele was boring to watch too.

Embarrassing from them last night.

Unread 15-05-2024, 02:48 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
I like big ange's attitude there. He's spot on.

Spurs a bunch of £#%&!ing losers. With Pedr0 on this, have a laugh and joke before the game, but it literally goes against everything you believe in to not want your team to win. Have to actually put in more effort to do it.

Then to turn up and start celebrating and shouting against the team. Serial £#%&!ing losers
We would take you as a manager Ange

Unread 15-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Bet you panicked
There’s a difference imo between posting something in the privacy of a forum and showing up to your own stadium to cheer on the opposition.

Don’t think there’s much wrong with not being arsed if your team loses a match with nothing riding it, especially if you’ve not been arsed when they win the odd nothing game either. Cheering a bunch of cheats to the point your own manager calls you out in the middle of a match is a different thing altogether.

Unread 15-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
There’s a difference imo between posting something in the privacy of a forum and showing up to your own stadium to cheer on the opposition.

Don’t think there’s much wrong with not being arsed if your team loses a match with nothing riding it, especially if you’ve not been arsed when they win the odd nothing game either. Cheering a bunch of cheats to the point your own manager calls you out in the middle of a match is a different thing altogether.
This. I wasn't that arsed at the weekend as we didn't really have anything riding on it and if Arsenal winning meant it stopped City winning the league then all the better. Spurs actually had a realistic chance of CL football next season, that would make a huge difference to finances and signings but they just wanted to get one over their 'rivals'.

Unread 15-05-2024, 03:29 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes View Post
This. I wasn't that arsed at the weekend as we didn't really have anything riding on it and if Arsenal winning meant it stopped City winning the league then all the better. Spurs actually had a realistic chance of CL football next season, that would make a huge difference to finances and signings but they just wanted to get one over their 'rivals'.
Yeah exactly

Unread 15-05-2024, 09:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post

Exactly. There’s a way to do it. There’s a big difference between not being that bothered if you lose and actively cheering goals against. I don’t buy it either. It’s attention seeking performative %@#$&!s. No fan has the impulse to cheer goals against their team.

Unread 15-05-2024, 10:17 PM
red in cumbria

One thing - maybe just about the only thing - I will give the Vermin credit for is being totally professional* on the last day of the 1994/95 season. Shame we couldn't take advantage

(*even more incredibly, IIRC most of their fans were too)

Unread 15-05-2024, 10:21 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
One thing - maybe just about the only thing - I will give the Vermin credit for is being totally professional* on the last day of the 1994/95 season. Shame we couldn't take advantage

(*even more incredibly, IIRC most of their fans were too)
Would be keen to agree with you, except I seem to remember creasehead’s backlash against Chelsea (I think) a few years later, so can’t.