United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 12-05-2024, 06:29 PM
red in cumbria

However little GNev has achieved since his playing days, it nonetheless dwarfs whatever this little scrote has done.

Unread 12-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
However little GNev has achieved since his playing days, it nonetheless dwarfs whatever this little scrote has done.
Which is ?

Unread 12-05-2024, 08:33 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
I can't understand any rational human being, liking Barton over Neville. Or liking Barton, full stop. What an absolutely vile "man". Appeals to Brexit loving, conspiracy theorist, woman hating racists. As much as Neville pisses me off with his Carragher loving, United negativity - he's a billion times more likable than that @#%&!. And was endlessly more talented on the pitch than Barton too.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Which is ?
Loads of stuff. He’s a multi entrepreneur ffs.

Barton has achieved nothing apart from enticing a few right wing anti woke loons.

Unread 12-05-2024, 08:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Which is ?
Got a Sopranos tattoo and did a Talksport WUM.

Unread 12-05-2024, 08:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I can't understand any rational human being, liking Barton over Neville. Or liking Barton, full stop. What an absolutely vile "man". Appeals to Brexit loving, conspiracy theorist, woman hating racists. As much as Neville pisses me off with his Carragher loving, United negativity - he's a billion times more likable than that @#%&!. And was endlessly more talented on the pitch than Barton too.
What I can't get my head around is reds having a go at Neville. He's a fantastic club servant who had a glittering career, winning a bagful of trophies, from wet-arsed youth graduate to veteran captain. A far better player than he was ever given credit for and a massive United fan. Ok, he's a bit of a dick too, but reds joining in when the ABUs lay into him is mental.

Unread 12-05-2024, 08:55 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
100%

Neville sensible 90% of the time. Not popular with the miserable hate everything top reds.

Unread 12-05-2024, 08:58 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
What I can't get my head around is reds having a go at Neville. He's a fantastic club servant who had a glittering career, winning a bagful of trophies, from wet-arsed youth graduate to veteran captain. A far better player than he was ever given credit for and a massive United fan. Ok, he's a bit of a dick too, but reds joining in when the ABUs lay into him is mental.
Totally. He’s a bit of a dick but he’s our dick. We have very sensitive and easily led souls following us these days.

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:06 PM
Fat Al

When someone unlikable says something & they are attacked for who they are rather than the validity (or lack thereof) of what they are saying most of the time I'll be of the opinion, play the ball not the man.
However, when the man is joey Barton, I'm 100% behind playing the man. Chest high, both feet with studs (sharpened) showing. And rather than stand over him (a la Roy Keane v Haaland) get a few good kicks in while he's down.

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:28 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
ffs

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:30 PM
redhegemony

Knows a fair bit about defending and what makes a successful team.

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post

Unread 12-05-2024, 11:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2024, 11:25 PM
BigRonManager

Comparing Neville to Barton is like comparing a cold with AIDS.

Unread 13-05-2024, 05:16 AM
Patty_b

Barton really wants Gary to notice him, doesn't he? Guessing his podcast isn't doing very well.

Pathetic attempt to bait Neville into some beef for cheap publicity. Doubt they'll waste any breath on the #@&%!.