United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:02 PM
Baron

Default Europa League - 5/10

Brighton 2-1 down away to Marseilles but they’ve turned up in the 2nd half and are smashing the £#%&! out of the French left, right & centre - Gattuso managing them must be stood in admiration at some of the spectacularly good tackles they’re on the end of. Top reffing as well.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Brighton won.

Elsewhere Ajax winning, Rangers losing, West Ham drawing.

Something about brothers playing in the Scouse game, couldn’t care less. Hope they have a punch up.

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:08 PM
naes_sean

scouting our future competition

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:09 PM
flixton

Europa League definitely a 5 out of 10 competition.

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:30 PM
Baron

Mitoma is absolutely mint to watch, razor sharp.

Surprised there’s not been any goals since Brighton scored, been end to end.

Penalty to Brighton…

Marseilles are proper shit houses, scuffing the spot up

Desmond - can they win it?

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Europa League definitely a 5 out of 10 competition.
It’s a 1/10 competition. The league cup of Europe. At least the conference whatever cup is new. You have no idea how draining it was trying to muster up enthusiasm about it last season when we were on our run and I thought we’d finally washed our hands of it once we qualified for the CL, and now the thought of us getting third in our group is keeping me up at night. I’m not doing it again. It can £#%&! off. Shit tournament. The atmosphere in every game screams “well we’re here now so let’s try and enjoy it!” Except for Sevilla, who seem to adore it, the boring @#%&!s.

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Baron

Finished 2-2, one of the best 45min of football of the season for neutral

Unread 05-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Shit tournament. The atmosphere in every game screams “well we’re here now so let’s try and enjoy it!” Except for Sevilla, who seem to adore it, the boring @#%&!s.
Perfect description.

It’s the staycation of football tournaments.

Unread 06-10-2023, 12:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Finished 2-2, one of the best 45min of football of the season for neutral
I turned it off at half time as I thought the game was done
Closed Thread