its all down to ferie this shite we are playing this season

Unread 03-10-2007, 03:26 PM
MUFC One Love

MUFC - HATED and ADORED, never IGNORED.

Unread 03-10-2007, 03:55 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Oh shutup you condescending git. I'm not saying anyone should 'kiss our arse'. I'm simply pointing out the double standards that exist when these hacks start saying we're 'struggling'.
There aren't any double standards you just hear what you want to hear. Its like the 101 threads slagging off Andy Gray for being anti united yet if you go on other fans sites they slag him off for being anti them. It's because he tends on the whole to be quite fair. The bawling about how hacks pick on us sounds like someone playing the victim.

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
There aren't any double standards you just hear what you want to hear. Its like the 101 threads slagging off Andy Gray for being anti united yet if you go on other fans sites they slag him off for being anti them. It's because he tends on the whole to be quite fair. The bawling about how hacks pick on us sounds like someone playing the victim.

Right, that's it, I'm calling the police on you.

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Right, that's it, I'm calling the police on you.

He's given you a right slagging off there la. You could have him for that you could, nice bit of compo there.

*phlegm* *spit* *spray*

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He sent his teams out to win one nil, cynically and strangle the life out of games on a lot of occasions after his first season. We are winning games one nil because we are playing pretty shite atm due to much discussed circumstances but the defence is bang on.
That's the problem, it isn't. Last night Roma should have had two or three. Birmingham could have had one, as could Spurs.........

It's not good defending, it's a hell of a lot of luck, and if it runs out we will be £#%&!ed, because we dont appear to be able to score ourselves out of trouble as we used to in "the good old days".

If there is one thing United have always been shit at, it's trying to deliberately win "strategic" one-nil victories, we are far better throwing everything at the opposition, ala Roma last year.

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:24 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
That's the problem, it isn't. Last night Roma should have had two or three. Birmingham could have had one, as could Spurs.........

It's not good defending, it's a hell of a lot of luck, and if it runs out we will be £#%&!ed, because we dont appear to be able to score ourselves out of trouble as we used to in "the good old days".

If there is one thing United have always been shit at, it's trying to deliberately win "strategic" one-nil victories, we are far better throwing everything at the opposition, ala Roma last year.
No, everything is alright. You can't say anything negative here.

[SIZE="1"]Totally agree with your post.

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:29 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
You can't say anything negative here.
If it's so terrible here, why don't you do everyone a favour and £#%&! off you odious little @#%&!. Or better still, jump in front of a bus. @#%&!.

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
If it's so terrible here, why don't you do everyone a favour and £#%&! off you odious little @#%&!. Or better still, jump in front of a bus. @#%&!.
Nobody said it is terrible, just that ANY negative comments are jumped on in a ridiculous way.....

Nero fiddling anybody.......

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

I'd rather United played good football and lost from a spectators point of view.
But also I don't want United to lose.

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
I'd rather United played good football and lost from a spectators point of view.
But also I don't want United to lose.
Do you not remember when we used to win AND play good football ???

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:42 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Nobody said it is terrible, just that ANY negative comments are jumped on in a ridiculous way.....

Nero fiddling anybody.......
I think that's a Whoosh

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I think that's a Whoosh

Unread 03-10-2007, 06:23 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Thats a good post, fans are just as guilty of hypocrisy and double standards as the media, we as utd fans were scathing about the boring football chelsea served up when they were piling up those 1-0 wins, and apart from the city game when we did play well, utd have played similar turgid shit for sometime.
But suddenly we expect everybody to applaud it.
Closed Thread