United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I find it interesting that some here seem to take Alan Greens side over the manager of our club.
You're spinning this to suit yourself. Ignore the Alan Greene comment, the comments about Fergie still apply.

Unread 02-10-2007, 03:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
You're spinning this to suit yourself. Ignore the Alan Greene comment, the comments about Fergie still apply.
This thread was about Alan Green, I should know I started it, you for your own reasons decided to ignore that and make it about having a pop at Fergie. I as I stated am stupid for not realising that any United fan annoyed at beeb bias should expect to be told by other reds that it's Fergie who's a @#%&!, not the beeb. I apologise for my naivety, though if you just wanted to have another in a long line of pops att Fergie, you coulda started your own thread instead of changing the subject of this.

Unread 02-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Sparky***

The BBC are a joke when it comes to sport these days. They ram so much 'strictly z-list celebrity tv for morons' crap down our throats all year, and can't even manage to do a decent job presenting the most popular football league in the world.

It pains me that I have to contribute to Alan Green's wages.

Unread 02-10-2007, 04:22 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Fergie was talking about the BBC thing recently. He said how they never apologise about anything, implying that it might've been resolved had the arrogant tossers done so..
He's not exactly renown for backing down and apologising himself is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
EDIT: I don't know about Allardyce. But whether it's true or not, once you drag someone's name through the mud like that why would you think he'll ever talk to you again.
Strange he's never followed up his threats of legal action though

Unread 02-10-2007, 04:27 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
He's not exactly renown for backing down and apologising himself is he?

Strange he's never followed up his threats of legal action though
I fail to see your point. Why would Fergie apologise? He's not the one who's made a documentary questioning the integirty of the BBC.

It's the BBC's fault, which is also why Allardyce and Redknapp won't speak to them.

Unread 02-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

None of you seem to know anything at all about the BBC series Reputations which took a major swipe at the management and legend of Sir Matt Busby. Ferguson was furious and used his position as United manager to say so as widely and publically as possible.

The BBC1 (or 2 was it?) programme about agents last year was a crock of shit.

The BBC4 programme about Ferguson which so many of you £#%&! over had possibly even less credibility than last year's effort. I mean for one thing surely they would've followed up their allegations over the Stam deal and suchlike if they had even the slightest bit of evidence for them? Perhaps the ABF crusaders would have been able to help them out with all the blatant evidence of back handers and suchlike?

What did we get from the BBC? £#%&! all.

What did we get from the ABF brigade? £#%&! all.

Enjoy the game tonight won't you

Unread 02-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
None of you seem to know anything at all about the BBC series Reputations which took a major swipe at the management and legend of Sir Matt Busby. Ferguson was furious and used his position as United manager to say so as widely and publically as possible.

The BBC1 (or 2 was it?) programme about agents last year was a crock of shit.

The BBC4 programme about Ferguson which so many of you £#%&! over had possibly even less credibility than last year's effort. I mean for one thing surely they would've followed up their allegations over the Stam deal and suchlike if they had even the slightest bit of evidence for them? Perhaps the ABF crusaders would have been able to help them out with all the blatant evidence of back handers and suchlike?

What did we get from the BBC? £#%&! all.

What did we get from the ABF brigade? £#%&! all.

Enjoy the game tonight won't you
The reputations programme about Sir Matt was not anywhere near as controvrsial as people try and make out. That is all.
Closed Thread