United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Leroyloverod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroyloverod
Have you ever set foot inside the ground when the team are playing?
I thought not again LSAF you £#%&!wit.

Unread 29-09-2007, 09:43 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
I agree with all that bar the Evra bit, he was clearly not at his best today but he's been brilliant in almost all our games this season.

Bar some of the moments in the first half today + the Rio and Vidic mistakes against Spurs we've looked pretty flawless at the back. The midfield and attack clearly aren't at their best but we've still won 6 games on the spin and moments like Tevez's goal and Ronaldo's goal today is stuff that breeds confidence for them.

I can see us whipping Roma who are really low on confidence after 3 poor results including a 4-1 home drubbing against Inter today. And they'll still obviously be traumatised over what happened to them here last season.

I wasn't saying Evra is shit. I thouht he was poor today. Giggs has been poor in 80% of the games this season. But we know what Giggs is capable of.

I think his poor form is down to the tactics. We're not playing the Utd way. The Utd way suits Giggs' game.

Maybe it is time for Giggs to think about hanging his boots up at the end of the season though. Because if we persist with this 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 formation, he'll never be at his best and will always look a bit part.
Closed Thread