United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Heard again last night from a reasonably itk type that zz top is lined up for the end of the season.

Looks like pogz has won.
Be hilarious if his first contribution was flogging him.

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:04 PM
windy waffles

Woodward will be getting ZZ in to keep Martial and Pogba, his two biggest assets it seems.

French legend and their idol.

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Heard again last night from a reasonably itk type that zz top is lined up for the end of the season.

Looks like pogz has won.
He's used to finishing well off the pace in the league so he'll fit right in

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:12 PM
utd99

So sick of it; all the joy’s been leeched out of it.

It’s not the mediocrity -that I can handle - it’s the £#%&!ing circus; the characters.

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He's used to finishing well off the pace in the league so he'll fit right in
Two full seasons at Madrid, won the league in one of them and now at Juve who have a reasonable chance of winning Serie A.

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Two full seasons at Madrid, won the league in one of them and now at Juve who have a reasonable chance of winning Serie A.

Unread 07-09-2018, 03:23 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:

Looks like pogz has won.

Unread 07-09-2018, 04:11 PM
guerreiro

Quote:

Looks like pogz has won.
It’s not Parters mates girlfriend who knows someone at the Adidas shop is it?

Unread 07-09-2018, 08:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

It’s not the mediocrity -that I can handle - it’s the £#%&!ing circus; the characters.

Though part of United's problem is not enough real characters.......

Unread 08-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

The commercial department like it being a circus. Richard Arnold said something to that effect. And of course Woodward has referred to united as Disneyland for adults. I guess it’s an easier way to get attention and the spotlight than being an actual football club and building a team. The people in charge are @#%&!s. We’re so far removed from the club and ideals busby built united may as well not exist. Yet mourinho is the problem according to some.

Unread 08-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
It’s not Parters mates girlfriend who knows someone at the Adidas shop is it?

Unread 08-09-2018, 11:25 AM
saffers

How wonderful to see this thread at the top of the page and it not being full of anti mou diatribes.

How wonderful to see 'sack mou' sentiment being sentenced to the dustbin!

How wonderful to see how quiet the international break is, keep dreaming haters.

NB. Maybe time to get a new avi Creamers....

Unread 15-09-2018, 09:22 PM
saffers

Mour wins.

Young boys and wolves at home next. Makings of a run???

Unread 16-09-2018, 04:31 PM
MagnificentSeven

this season so far has a similar feel to van gaal's first season. atrocious start followed by us putting together a string of solid wins.

we'll then play liverpool and city in the new year having hit a rich vein of form, playing great football and absolutely @#%&!ting both of them.

then scrape 4th place after our form dips again.

Unread 16-09-2018, 05:01 PM
sa7

Starting to feel sorry for Saffers.

Stress of putting in all that effort vicariously supporting other people's team is clearly affecting him deeply.

Classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.

All IMO of course.

Unread 16-09-2018, 08:36 PM
saffers

Brighton and Spurs reverses and the following intense hatred for a week will go down in the history books. How Mou turned it around. Ever since the final whistle at 3-0 v spurs, an absolute masterclass.

Fans who go to games completely behind him. Players completely behind him, even the few we had doubts around were pushed into performing by our fans clear signal.

We can achieve great things this season. Despite handicapping ourselves this summer.

Unread 16-09-2018, 09:13 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Brighton and Spurs reverses and the following intense hatred for a week will go down in the history books. How Mou turned it around. Ever since the final whistle at 3-0 v spurs, an absolute masterclass.

Fans who go to games completely behind him. Players completely behind him, even the few we had doubts around were pushed into performing by our fans clear signal.

We can achieve great things this season. Despite handicapping ourselves this summer.

Such as?

Unread 16-09-2018, 09:31 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Such as?
Beating Watford

Unread 16-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Red Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

What sort of handicap did you get, mate?

Unread 16-09-2018, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Beating Watford
First team to do it this season
Closed Thread