United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Hang on, who's that then?
Someone who can take a team that's finished 7th, 4th, 5th and lost 30 league games in the 3 years since Fergie left...and turn it all around within 2 years whilst playing wonderful football, scoring loads of goals and challenge for all the top trophies.

Basically, a £#%&!ing unicorn.

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:18 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Remember when Jose was going to come in and sort us right out straight away, prove how shite Moyes and Van Gaal were and put us back where we belong? Now we're being told nobody could turn us round quickly and it was always going to be a process, next year people will be saying Jose needs 5 years, cos hes got to sort the shit out left behind by Moyes and Van Gaal

There was one player each signed by Van Gaal or Moyes on the pitch Yesterday, and one of them only came on for ten minutes at the end, but Jose should be able to field a full 11 plus seven subs of his own purchase before you can judge him, yes he spent £30million on Victor Lindelof who is like a Swedish Tyler Blackett, but on the other hand he signed Alexis Sanchez for the biggest contract in the league and he's been ...oh.

It's absolutely impossible that anybody else might do a better job with the same players plus a sprinkling of their own, Look at Madrid since he left, right up shit creek.

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
"There were times when I wasn't playing. I was on the bench. Much has been spoken about,” Pogba told Canal+.

“People thought it was wrong but a coach and player don't have to be best friends. One is not forced to go to the restaurant together. I had some problems – it's mental.
"People thought it was wrong..."

A lot of people thought you were playing like a @#%&!, pal. Even if you don't like Mou, this is the problem with letting players avoid responsibility. Not a mention from Pog about him not reaching the standards or deserving a place in the side. All someone else's fault.

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Remember when Jose was going to come in and sort us right out straight away, prove how shite Moyes and Van Gaal were and put us back where we belong? Now we're being told nobody could turn us round quickly and it was always going to be a process, next year people will be saying Jose needs 5 years, cos hes got to sort the shit out left behind by Moyes and Van Gaal

There was one player each signed by Van Gaal or Moyes on the pitch Yesterday, and one of them only came on for ten minutes at the end, but Jose should be able to field a full 11 plus seven subs of his own purchase before you can judge him, yes he spent £30million on Victor Lindelof who is like a Swedish Tyler Blackett, but on the other hand he signed Alexis Sanchez for the biggest contract in the league and he's been ...oh.

It's absolutely impossible that anybody else might do a better job with the same players plus a sprinkling of their own, Look at Madrid since he left, right up shit creek.
No one said that

Sparky***

Quote:

Yes I do. Let's recap shall we?

He's won 2 trophies in his first season
taken us to 3 cup finals in 2 years
finished runners up to the most emphatic premier league winners of all time whilst racking up more points and wins than we've managed since our greatest ever manager left.
Got outspent by Liverpool, City, Everton and Chelsea last summer, finished above all but one of them
Beat every single team in the league this season
Signed just 6 players out of the 25 man squad currently at the club

That's two years. And yes he has shown how shit Van Gaal and Moyes were.

dunk

Quote:
No one said that
Yes they did

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes they did
Well, they're £#%&!ing idiots

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

finished runners up to the most emphatic premier league winners of all time whilst racking up more points and wins than we've managed since our greatest ever manager left.
Got outspent by Liverpool, City, Everton and Chelsea last summer, finished above all but one of them

Still with this?

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Still with this?
Well it's a fact. So yes I'm still "with this".

Unread 21-05-2018, 03:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Well, they're £#%&!ing idiots
It was suggested at the time that that was the case..

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well it's a fact. So yes I'm still "with this".

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:04 PM
AK14

Quote:

Quote:
Someone who can take a team that's finished 7th, 4th, 5th and lost 30 league games in the 3 years since Fergie left...and turn it all around within 2 years whilst playing wonderful football, scoring loads of goals and challenge for all the top trophies.

Basically, a £#%&!ing unicorn.
Don’t forget having a squad with the average age of 14.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
In other words followed up the double last season with losing at the weekend.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:08 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Confirmed.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You don't have to take such joy in it you know.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You don't have to take such joy in it you know.
Oh yeah, still buzzing pal. What a weekend.

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:24 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Sparky, biggest moaning @#%&! in match threads and then a net spend imaginist wheneverthe manager is questioned.

What feat of mathematical gymnastics has us outspent by all those teams, I assume it's some sort of net spend balls or is it gross spend since we spent £75 million at Everton and Liverpool made a fortune on Coutinho. I assume we're ignoring that he was getting rid of players no one £#%&!ing liked anyway and claiming it was somehow a handicap to our progress

If we amortised the cost of Lindelof over the length of his contract does it make him less shite? Does Sanchez for swapsies count double?

Unread 21-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Sparky, biggest moaning @#%&! in match threads and then a net spend imaginist wheneverthe manager is questioned.

What feat of mathematical gymnastics has us outspent by all those teams, I assume it's some sort of net spend balls or is it gross spend since we spent £75 million at Everton and Liverpool made a fortune on Coutinho. I assume we're ignoring that he was getting rid of players no one £#%&!ing liked anyway and claiming it was somehow a handicap to our progress

If we amortised the cost of Lindelof over the length of his contract does it make him less shite? Does Sanchez for swapsies count double?

If I want your opinion I'll stick 50p up your arse and watch you bang your cymbals together you £#%&!ing monkey.

Unread 21-05-2018, 05:39 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
The two trophies we won last season are very minor trophies these days

Let’s be honest managers at top clubs are only judged on how they do in the league and the CL
Jose could win the Europa League, League Cup and FA cup every season he’s at Utd and he would still be rightly judged a failure when he left

Unread 21-05-2018, 05:42 PM
puressence

Gonna be a long summer
Closed Thread