United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 08-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Spurs have spent less than West Ham, their net spend is about 10-12th in the league so I would think Poch is doing quite a good job.
That's not what I asked though.

Plus, look who is managing West Ham...

Old 08-03-2018, 02:07 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
That's not what I asked though.

Plus, look who is managing West Ham...

They have spent 7m net, and they are 4th in the league. Which means hes doing a better job than Rodgers at Celtic imo.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
They have spent 7m net, and they are 4th in the league. Which means hes doing a better job than Rodgers at Celtic imo.

Ah here, fucking "net spend"

"And Pochettino wins the net spend cup"

Old 08-03-2018, 02:18 PM
believe

Quote:
It's small in the grand scheme of things but, it's a club record and Scottish league record and again it's more than what the forum darling has done

Again, what's the difference between the two?
Iím no big fan of Poch but at least he manages a team in a league with more than one club competing.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:24 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Ah here, f***ing "net spend"

"And Pochettino wins the net spend cup"

I couldn't give a shit about spurs or pochettino but you asked why he gets mentioned as doing a good job and Brendon isn't and ill repeat they have spent £7m pound pal and they are in 4thThat's why he is considered as doing a good job. That's the general over view without looking into how well-or not well they are playing. Its not brain surgery just a fact, I don't know why you're getting so riled by it.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Iím no big fan of Poch but at least he manages a team in a league with more than one club competing.
Well...

Quote:
I couldn't give a shit about spurs or pochettino but you asked why he gets mentioned as doing a good job and Brendon isn't and ill repeat they have spent £7m pound pal and they are in 4thThat's why he is considered as doing a good job. That's the general over view without looking into how well-or not well they are playing. Its not brain surgery just a fact, I don't know why you're getting so riled by it.
I'm not..

I'm just baffled that Rodgers gets mentioned for the Arsenal job, he's laughed at on here yet, he took Liverpool to within one slip of the title, done a good job with Swansea and set records in Scotland

Yet, Pochettino is heralded as the next United manager and the messiah despite not really doing anything out of the ordinary at Spurs.

He's a good manager. I don't mind him. I'm just baffled by the praise and why one is seen as a joke and the other as a pin up poster boy

Last edited by Clarkie; 08-03-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:49 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Well...

I'm not..

I'm just baffled that Rodgers gets mentioned for the Arsenal job, he's laughed at on here yet, he took Liverpool to within one slip of the title, done a good job with Swansea and set records in Scotland

Yet, Pochettino is heralded as the next United manager and the messiah despite not really doing anything out of the ordinary at Spurs.

He's a good manager. I don't mind him. I'm just baffled by the praise and why one is seen as a joke and the other as a pin up poster boy
Poster pin up boy you say? Theres only 1 winner

Old 08-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Poster pin up boy you say? Theres only 1 winner

Cartoon like there

Old 08-03-2018, 02:52 PM
silv

get fucked Clarkie. just get FUCKED.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:54 PM
Zorg