United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2018, 12:57 PM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation I'm hearing Pochettino to PSG

Natural move for him I suppose. Maybe he'll come to OT once Jose gets sick of the hotel.

Unread 08-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

starting to fear he's a bottle bank.

PSG could be perfect for him.

plus he's said in past he would love to go there. Played for them iirc.

Back to the drawing board in terms of new manager for us next season tbh.

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:31 PM
windy waffles

I'm hearing Conte and Neymar to join Real.

I'll BTTT this in a few months

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:37 PM
flixton

Why would they want a manager who has never won anything?

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:43 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton

He'll fit right in

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
starting to fear he's a bottle bank.

PSG could be perfect for him.

plus he's said in past he would love to go there. Played for them iirc.

Back to the drawing board in terms of new manager for us next season tbh.
Not that he's a bottle bank, but a pundit said last night at the start of the 2nd half,
"Spurs won't sit back on this lead or defend. They don't know or have any other way of playing"

He was proved right. And that is a major concern I have with him.

Put it this way, a big joke is made of Brendan Rodgers on here by some, even though he was one slip away from winning the league with Liverpool and is setting records in Scottish football with Celtic, whilst Pochettino has OTT praise lavished on him on here and he's not exactly done anything to warrant it....What is the difference between the two?

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:46 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Not that he's a bottle bank, but a pundit said last night at the start of the 2nd half,
"Spurs won't sit back on this lead or defend. They don't know or have any other way of playing"

Put it this way, a big joke is made of Brendan Rodgers on here by some, even though he was one slip away from winning the league with Liverpool and is setting records in Scottish football with Celtic, whilst Pochettino has OTT praise lavished on him on here and he's not exactly done anything to warrant it....What is the difference between the two?
some achievement

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:55 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
some achievement

It's small in the grand scheme of things but, it's a club record and Scottish league record and again it's more than what the forum darling has done

Again, what's the difference between the two?

Unread 08-03-2018, 01:59 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:

Spurs have spent less than West Ham, their net spend is about 10-12th in the league so I would think Poch is doing quite a good job.

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Spurs have spent less than West Ham, their net spend is about 10-12th in the league so I would think Poch is doing quite a good job.
That's not what I asked though.

Plus, look who is managing West Ham...

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:07 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
That's not what I asked though.

Plus, look who is managing West Ham...

They have spent 7m net, and they are 4th in the league. Which means hes doing a better job than Rodgers at Celtic imo.

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
They have spent 7m net, and they are 4th in the league. Which means hes doing a better job than Rodgers at Celtic imo.

Ah here, £#%&!ing "net spend"

"And Pochettino wins the net spend cup"

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:18 PM
believe

Quote:
It's small in the grand scheme of things but, it's a club record and Scottish league record and again it's more than what the forum darling has done

Again, what's the difference between the two?
I’m no big fan of Poch but at least he manages a team in a league with more than one club competing.

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:24 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Ah here, f***ing "net spend"

"And Pochettino wins the net spend cup"

I couldn't give a shit about spurs or pochettino but you asked why he gets mentioned as doing a good job and Brendon isn't and ill repeat they have spent £7m pound pal and they are in 4thThat's why he is considered as doing a good job. That's the general over view without looking into how well-or not well they are playing. Its not brain surgery just a fact, I don't know why you're getting so riled by it.

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’m no big fan of Poch but at least he manages a team in a league with more than one club competing.
Well...

Quote:
I couldn't give a shit about spurs or pochettino but you asked why he gets mentioned as doing a good job and Brendon isn't and ill repeat they have spent £7m pound pal and they are in 4thThat's why he is considered as doing a good job. That's the general over view without looking into how well-or not well they are playing. Its not brain surgery just a fact, I don't know why you're getting so riled by it.
I'm not..

I'm just baffled that Rodgers gets mentioned for the Arsenal job, he's laughed at on here yet, he took Liverpool to within one slip of the title, done a good job with Swansea and set records in Scotland

Yet, Pochettino is heralded as the next United manager and the messiah despite not really doing anything out of the ordinary at Spurs.

He's a good manager. I don't mind him. I'm just baffled by the praise and why one is seen as a joke and the other as a pin up poster boy

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:49 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Well...

I'm not..

I'm just baffled that Rodgers gets mentioned for the Arsenal job, he's laughed at on here yet, he took Liverpool to within one slip of the title, done a good job with Swansea and set records in Scotland

Yet, Pochettino is heralded as the next United manager and the messiah despite not really doing anything out of the ordinary at Spurs.

He's a good manager. I don't mind him. I'm just baffled by the praise and why one is seen as a joke and the other as a pin up poster boy
Poster pin up boy you say? Theres only 1 winner

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Poster pin up boy you say? Theres only 1 winner

Cartoon like there

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:52 PM
silv

get £#%&!ed Clarkie. just get £#%&!ED.

Unread 08-03-2018, 02:54 PM
Zorg