United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 07-03-2018, 09:06 AM
believe

It baffles me that people who supposedly watch football week in week out give any credibility to PSG being a real force in Europe. They have PSG TV here and it's on most days in my local and some of the games they won and goals they score in their league are laughable.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It baffles me that people who supposedly watch football week in week out give any credibility to PSG being a real force in Europe. They have PSG TV here and it's on most days in my local and some of the games they won and goals they score in their league are laughable.
Tbf, the collection of players they have should be able to give anyone a game, especially the forwards. Just highlights how important a strong league is. The way they, and most of the top clubs, are aiming to dominate by strangling the life out of all domestic competition, nicking the best players of anyone daring to challenge them etc. Is killing them in European compeition, which is fitting. Not sure how Madrid and Barca do it tbh.

Old 07-03-2018, 12:24 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf, the collection of players they have should be able to give anyone a game, especially the forwards. Just highlights how important a strong league is. The way they, and most of the top clubs, are aiming to dominate by strangling the life out of all domestic competition, nicking the best players of anyone daring to challenge them etc. Is killing them in European compeition, which is fitting. Not sure how Madrid and Barca do it tbh.
I think it helps that they have each other to bounce off. Generally speaking they can't slack off domestically because the other team are always ready to take advantage.

Old 07-03-2018, 12:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I think it helps that they have each other to bounce off. Generally speaking they can't slack off domestically because the other team are always ready to take advantage.
I think it’s also fair to say that the standard of the Spanish League is much higher than the French.

Old 07-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Big Norm

Decent article about PSG here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a8243491.html

"A hastily-assembled X-Factor boyband" is pretty much the perfect description for them.