United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:22 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Look at that £#%&!ing baby £#%&!ger McKola, climbing above the crowd to make sure he gets on camera.

I’m going to @#%&! him one day.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:25 AM
dunk

He’s got the touch of a brick wall. He’s dog shit.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Vedder

Thumbs up

One thing I do love about Lukaku is that he genuinely cares. He goes mad after every goal no matter who scores it.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:52 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Look at that £#%&!ing baby £#%&!ger McKola, climbing above the crowd to make sure he gets on camera.

I’m going to @#%&! him one day.
i'm not a fan of the McKola Krew either but even i find that post distasteful

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
bet he wouldnt say the same thing to Mick Groom, who whilst not immediately obvious, is on that picture too. and a big lad

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
One thing I do love about Lukaku is that he genuinely cares. He goes mad after every goal no matter who scores it.
He didn’t celebrate for about a month because someone was mean to him

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:54 AM
waynes ear's

warming to the big man. that composure

Unread 06-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Whip Hubley

I want to love him, but every time a ball gets pinged at him and bounces of his shins I die a little on the inside. Can't we get berba in as a one to one coach for him?

Much better last couple of games though. He'll get there.

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:28 PM
thatsfuctit

fella just above the top left corner of the goal, out of his seat and out the door before the net starts rippling

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
fella just above the top left corner of the goal, out of his seat and out the door before the net starts rippling

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:42 PM
RemisMoses

Love that tbh. Theres no faking it.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:58 PM
LFOD

Not a hold the ball up striker - balls played he can run onto are his best. He doesn't keep to be stood still. Play through balls to him , oh wait we need a passer in midfield for that.

Unread 06-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Billy Redface

Did something similar for the Lingard winner.

He's getting there...

Unread 06-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Did something similar for the Lingard winner.

He's getting there...
Is he? I'm glad he celebrates our goals and everything but where is the improvement in his play? His inability to lay a simple ball off time and again is infuriating and his goal record is nothing to write home about, didn't a 36 year old Zlat score 28 goals by April?

Lukaku is a likeable lad but he is never going to be a top striker in the mold of Aguero, Kane etc so why persist? I actually like what I've seen of him on the right of the attack, he can isolate the fullback reasonably well and has enough pace to beat a man. Would love to see him on the right of a three man attack alongside 2 of Martial/Sanchez/Rashford.

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Is he? I'm glad he celebrates our goals and everything but where is the improvement in his play? His inability to lay a simple ball off time and again is infuriating and his goal record is nothing to write home about, didn't a 36 year old Zlat score 28 goals by April?

Lukaku is a likeable lad but he is never going to be a top striker in the mold of Aguero, Kane etc so why persist? I actually like what I've seen of him on the right of the attack, he can isolate the fullback reasonably well and has enough pace to beat a man. Would love to see him on the right of a three man attack alongside 2 of Martial/Sanchez/Rashford.
He's not in the mould of Aguerro, he's a completely different striker. we'd all love Harry Kane at Utd, but he wasn't for sale & we needed a striker who scores goals & fits Mourinho's game plan & Lukaku was the best option.

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

His celebration stats are the best in the league atm.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

His celebration stats are the best in the league atm.

£#%&! KFC

lots of goals and quite a few assists but he's having a shit season apparently

he's on a real roll at the moment need him to bag in the next two games especially next Tuesday

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
lots of goals and quite a few assists but he's having a shit season apparently

he's on a real roll at the moment need him to bag in the next two games especially next Tuesday
He cost £75m and has scored 14 league goals from 29 games. It's not lots; it's the minimum he should have.

Unread 06-03-2018, 08:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He cost £75m and has scored 14 league goals from 29 games. It's not lots; it's the minimum he should have.
he's scored 24 in all competitions which is a good return considering he's starved of decent service most games
Closed Thread