Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I know. That's the point.

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

He was a disgrace for their first goal. cba closing down townshed

I've circled him here.

You can't see it from this but the footage shows he was just strolling ffs.

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Ey up Fuzzy Neville is in

He was an utter disgrace, disgusting attitude tbh that first half

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:14 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
You can't see it from this but the footage shows he was just strolling ffs.
The photograph doesn't show him moving?

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
The photograph doesn't show him moving?
Quote:
You can't see it from this [SIZE="5"]but the footage shows he was just strolling ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Ey up Fuzzy Neville is in

He was an utter disgrace, disgusting attitude tbh that first half
agreed. thinking of doing bite size post match analysis like this in future btw. patent pending on panaflexs post match post its.

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:58 PM
RemisMoses

I think a lot of his perceived laziness is because he waits in space hoping we will win the ball back and he can receive and start the counter attack. It does come across as lazy sometimes.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I think a lot of his perceived laziness is because he waits in space hoping we will win the ball back and he can receive and start the counter attack. It does come across as lazy sometimes.
Yep. That coupled with the fact that he's really £#%&!ing lazy makes him come across as being lazy sometimes.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I think a lot of his perceived laziness is because he waits in space hoping we will win the ball back and he can receive and start the counter attack
no, it's because he's lazy.
His temperament & reading of the game is shocking for a player with his reputation as well.

He can do all the pirouettes in the world but yet again he went missing in a 'tough' game.
Shocking performance.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Bunker Buster

But.......

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:13 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Yep. That coupled with the fact that he's really f***ing lazy makes him come across as being lazy sometimes.
It is also a trait of a lazy player its true. Its too easy to take the easy way out. Same with tracking back you can always tell Pogba would rather foul (try and foul) rather than chase a player back.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:37 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Yep. That coupled with the fact that he's really £#%&!ing lazy makes him come across as being lazy sometimes.

Exactly what I was going to post when I read his post.

He looks lazy because he is £#%&!ing lazy.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:55 PM
LFOD

Quote:
perception is reality in this case. Faffs around like he's coaching. Doddled on the ball loads. He tries fancy footwork and it comes off every now and again but mostly it gets hung up in his feet. Even Lukaku gave it to him for £#%&!ing around with the ball and not passing it. He did have one good effort on goal and one not so good. A nice cross field pass but also hit 3-4 to no one in an ugly gray shirt.

Unread 10-03-2018, 04:16 PM
saffers

LOVE IT

No point risking him today, cl qualification was basically done and dusted at palace. Need him fresh for Tuesday, he will 100% start despite a bunch of idiots claiming we won today because he is bad or whatever

Unread 10-03-2018, 04:20 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
LOVE IT

https://twitter.com/mamsherrera/stat...84594376282112

No point risking him today, cl qualification was basically done and dusted at palace. Need him fresh for Tuesday, he will 100% start despite a bunch of idiots claiming we won today because he is bad or whatever
No point playing him since he's been shit too.

Unread 10-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
LOVE IT

https://twitter.com/mamsherrera/stat...84594376282112

Wow.

Good to see, to say the least.

Unread 10-03-2018, 05:10 PM
red in cumbria

Maybe today will prove a bit of a motivator for him? We can but hope......

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:14 AM
windy waffles

Jose unsure if he will play against Sevilla now. All very strange this although can't say we missed him over the weekend ...

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:20 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Jose unsure if he will play against Sevilla now. All very strange this although can't say we missed him over the weekend ...
Very reminiscent of the di Maria debacle

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Pog out Greiz In ?

Unread 12-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Billy Redface

Injured in the last minute of training.

No idea when back.

Seen #@&%!ing about playing football in his house on Saturday night.

This stinks. Stinks, I tells ya.
Closed Thread