Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I know. That's the point.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

He was a disgrace for their first goal. cba closing down townshed

I've circled him here.

You can't see it from this but the footage shows he was just strolling ffs.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Whip Hubley

Ey up Fuzzy Neville is in

He was an utter disgrace, disgusting attitude tbh that first half

Old 06-03-2018, 11:14 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The photograph doesn't show him moving?

Old 06-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
The photograph doesn't show him moving?
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Ey up Fuzzy Neville is in

He was an utter disgrace, disgusting attitude tbh that first half
agreed. thinking of doing bite size post match analysis like this in future btw. patent pending on panaflexs post match post its.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:58 PM
RemisMoses

I think a lot of his perceived laziness is because he waits in space hoping we will win the ball back and he can receive and start the counter attack. It does come across as lazy sometimes.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I think a lot of his perceived laziness is because he waits in space hoping we will win the ball back and he can receive and start the counter attack. It does come across as lazy sometimes.
Yep. That coupled with the fact that he's really fucking lazy makes him come across as being lazy sometimes.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I think a lot of his perceived laziness is because he waits in space hoping we will win the ball back and he can receive and start the counter attack
no, it's because he's lazy.
His temperament & reading of the game is shocking for a player with his reputation as well.

He can do all the pirouettes in the world but yet again he went missing in a 'tough' game.
Shocking performance.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Bunker Buster

But.......

Old 06-03-2018, 01:13 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Yep. That coupled with the fact that he's really f***ing lazy makes him come across as being lazy sometimes.
It is also a trait of a lazy player its true. Its too easy to take the easy way out. Same with tracking back you can always tell Pogba would rather foul (try and foul) rather than chase a player back.