Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2018, 09:02 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Haven't got that vibe of Sanchez yet. He seems to be trying too hard
Dunno about that.

He reminds me a bit of Tevez, he’s always on the go.

The goals will come, I’ve no doubt about that.

Unread 28-02-2018, 09:21 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Wait, you're suggesting siders is DT (would make a lot of sense) or you're calling him out for skimming his 'knowledge' from DT????

Either way....

More chance of Billpig being Squires

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:04 PM
utd99

Billpig’s too funny to be Squires.

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:25 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Billpig’s too funny to be Squires.
Finding blood in your shit is funnier than Squires

Unread 02-03-2018, 04:38 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Finding blood in your shit is funnier than Squires
Careful. The lemmings love a bit o’ Squires...

Unread 02-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Actually rumours on the ground down here that money was also involved. Plus we had to give him and his agent £30m or something?

Bought is fair.

Apols accepted in advance.

“Rumours” on the ground here. Fiction. Bullshit. Same old same old...
Never a post without bullshit, this lad.

London’s shit alright. One European cup with financial doping. No wonder you all “support” Northern clubs. Shit supporters.

Unread 02-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

London’s shit alright. One European cup with financial doping. No wonder you all “support” Northern clubs. Shit supporters.

Unread 02-03-2018, 12:38 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 02-03-2018, 06:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:02 AM
Luffy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Bit gutted that Sanchez signing probably means we're missing out on Griezmann. Sanchez isn't really top 10 player calibre whereas Grizzy probably is.

got a feeling that Sanchez will turn out to be a smaller improvement than people expect and will be basically as frustrating as martial/rashford/mata/lingard.
I’m always right fellas.

He’s actually been worse than I expected, I thought he’d at least match Rashford’s level but Rashford was way more dangerous when he come in today.

Only positive is he tries and occasionally pulls off a forward pass which everyone else seems scared to do most the time.

He’ll be ok for us, but people were expecting him to be a cantona final piece of the puzzle player. I expect Rashford and martial to be better than hIm in 12 months time.

By the way Giuseppe Rossi was the leading scorer in serie A and no.1 striker for Italy when he got a horrendous injury that basically ended his career. The guy was class and would’ve been way better than Larsson for us.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
I’m always right fellas.

He’s actually been worse than I expected, I thought he’d at least match Rashford’s level but Rashford was way more dangerous when he come in today.

Only positive is he tries and occasionally pulls off a forward pass which everyone else seems scared to do most the time.

He’ll be ok for us, but people were expecting him to be a cantona final piece of the puzzle player. I expect Rashford and martial to be better than hIm in 12 months time.

By the way Giuseppe Rossi was the leading scorer in serie A and no.1 striker for Italy when he got a horrendous injury that basically ended his career. The guy was class and would’ve been way better than Larsson for us.
I don't.

That being said (and im willing to give him more than 6-7 games of course), Ive always thought he was overrated myself.

Could see him getting off to a flyer in the new season however and hopefully building on that.

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:45 AM
Kangared

Mourinho needs to find a way to use him better . I would like to see him the left side of a front 2 with Rom inside him. He also need players in motion running off him. We are so static compared to City, Liverpool & Spurs . The lack of movement up front today was abysmal,

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:42 AM
browser

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Mourinho needs to find a way to use him better . I would like to see him the left side of a front 2 with Rom inside him. He also need players in motion running off him. We are so static compared to City, Liverpool & Spurs . The lack of movement up front today was abysmal,
He’s underwhelmed, but I wouldn’t wish that on any man

Unread 06-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Mr_Ed

I think he’ll do ok. The problem is that we lack intelligence up front. Lukaku, Rashford, Pogba rarely play the right ball at the right time.

I imagine that a Sanchez / Mata relationship up top would be much more fluid.

Unread 06-03-2018, 08:18 AM
sa7

Another game, another blank...

Unread 06-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
He’ll be ok for us, but people were expecting him to be a cantona final piece of the puzzle player.
Not with that defence and midfield.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:04 AM
TheFatGoth

He's dogger

Wish he'd gone to city - so does he probably.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:08 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He's dogger

Wish he'd gone to city - so does he probably.
This.

Send him to Colo Colo on a free in the summer.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I’m always right fellas.

Random Rossi reference for old time’s sake.

Unread 06-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Bunker Buster

He had a good game

Always busy, never shy....
Closed Thread