saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Thats our boy

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Only did that because there was no chance of him catching up with Matic et all.

Really needs to knock the slowmo stepovers on the head.

Nice goal though.

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:14 AM
utd99

I wonder how long it’ll take us to figure out he’s not a back to goal striker?

Unread 06-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Thats our boy

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:14 AM
MagnificentSeven

said it before. a couple of bad games but overall he's been a good signing for us. not quite the van persie 2.0 we were expecting/hoping for (nor were mata, falcao, di maria or ibrahimovic) but we've made quite a few worse signings post fergie than this big £#%&!er.

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:22 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey

Look at that £#%&!ing baby £#%&!ger McKola, climbing above the crowd to make sure he gets on camera.

I’m going to @#%&! him one day.

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Look at that £#%&!ing baby £#%&!ger McKola, climbing above the crowd to make sure he gets on camera.

Hello mr howson

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:33 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Hello mr howson
ooooh...that’s a £#%&!in’ paddlin’ my son

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Seriously man, WTF?

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:49 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Look at that f***ing baby £#%&!ger McKola, climbing above the crowd to make sure he gets on camera.

Unread 06-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
bizarre

Unread 06-03-2018, 02:56 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
said it before. a couple of bad games but overall he's been a good signing for us. not quite the van persie 2.0 we were expecting/hoping for (nor were mata, falcao, di maria or ibrahimovic) but we've made quite a few worse signings post fergie than this big £#%&!er.
This
24 goals in this team with the way we play is pretty decent .Poor £#%&!er starved of service. Bet he wishes he could be on the end of some of the crosses he puts in. Movement in the box could be better

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I really do not understand the negativity around Lukaku.

IMO only Kane and Aguero in the Premier League are better forwards. Lukaku is not quite at their level yet but he is certainly nowhere near as bad as some people make out.

The lad is 24, and has 24 goals in 44 apps in his first season at Utd. Not only is he a goalscorer, he leads the line well. Pulls out wide and delivers some great crosses for others to attack. Most importantly he never goes hiding when the shit is hitting the fan. He runs his %@#$&!s off for the team for 90 plus minutes every game.

We have some absolute numptys in our supporter base. I was at the game last night and as bad as the team performance in the first half there were morons venting their anger and frustrations towards Lukakau. Being called a useless Big Lump etc, the same £#%&!ers were lauding his goal and his tireless work rate in the second half.

At the same age Harry Kane had only just come back from his numerous loan spells at a host of lower league clubs. Lukaku has been knocking them in since 16 at a decent level.

Keep it up Rom, you are doing just fine lad.

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:45 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey

Poggers loitering round the back, scared of getting a dig

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:46 AM
puressence

24 goals already has a good dozen games left should be getting 30 .. and the rd sweepers dont like him

loved when he was grabbing his rod and the commentators were trying to describe the injury

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:50 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Why give him publicity then ?

Seems like a flawed self defeating strategy .Surely ignore is the best way to deal with look at me types

Unread 06-03-2018, 07:53 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
24 goals already has a good dozen games left should be getting 30 .. and the rd sweepers dont like him

loved when he was grabbing his rod and the commentators were trying to describe the injury
I noticed that.

Then they said "It could take a long time to heal"

Think they're were implying something...

Unread 06-03-2018, 08:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I really do not understand the negativity around Lukaku.

IMO only Kane and Aguero in the Premier League are better forwards. Lukaku is not quite at their level yet but he is certainly nowhere near as bad as some people make out.

The lad is 24, and has 24 goals in 44 apps in his first season at Utd. Not only is he a goalscorer, he leads the line well. Pulls out wide and delivers some great crosses for others to attack. Most importantly he never goes hiding when the shit is hitting the fan. He runs his %@#$&!s off for the team for 90 plus minutes every game.

We have some absolute numptys in our supporter base. I was at the game last night and as bad as the team performance in the first half there were morons venting their anger and frustrations towards Lukakau. Being called a useless Big Lump etc, the same £#%&!ers were lauding his goal and his tireless work rate in the second half.

At the same age Harry Kane had only just come back from his numerous loan spells at a host of lower league clubs. Lukaku has been knocking them in since 16 at a decent level.

Keep it up Rom, you are doing just fine lad.
Awkward style and some simpletons can’t see past that. Apart from his goals in his first season with shit service and in a stuttering side, good hold up play, that late run vs Chelsea last week typified him. Not only the nouse and willingness but he left two defenders trailing as he powered past th3m on that solo run.
Closed Thread