United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Am I aloud to make a joke about birthday parties?

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:58 PM
AK14

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
It's been a long night

I'll log off

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Might have been the worst half of football I’ve seen us play since Sexton.

Did Pogba pass to a red shirt the whole first 45?
neville hit the nail on the head - playing like a £#%&!ing youtube star. wanted to throttle the bastard in the first half tbh.

kept his head down in the second and tried to play it a bit simpler. needs to sort his shit out.

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you know you can look at previous pages?

it was an awful performance against a shit team that just tried hard. no getting around that. sure, I too was told off for making far too much noise when matic scored, but why dig a f***ing hole in the first place? regulation 2-0 win would have been fine. no saves for de gea.
Christ have a day off for once you joyless @#%&! the second half was perfect from the moment Smalling scored

Quote:
Might have been the worst half of football I’ve seen us play since Sexton.

Did Pogba pass to a red shirt the whole first 45?
You obviously missed United under Moyes then ffs

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:02 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Fantastic second half and deserved win felt like old times.....can only imagine the state of the posts on here from the usual #@&%!s when we were 2 nil down

Great goonage at the end too and nice to rub it in the faces of those Croydon c***s

Just hope McTominothing is nowhere near the team Saturday...but brilliant effort all round second half 😎
We were £#%&!ing £#%&! and 2-0 down to a Palace scratch XI it would take some sort of £#%&!ing masochist to find and post about the positives of that.

£#%&! me I don't what's worse watching that first half or reading the keep the faith %@#$&!s because we scraped 3-2 in the last minute against a Palace side the Bert's would have dicked eleventy- nil without getting.out of second gear.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
We were £#%&!ing £#%&! and 2-0 down to a Palace scratch XI it would take some sort of £#%&!ing masochist to find and post about the positives of that.

£#%&! me I don't what's worse watching that first half or reading the keep the faith %@#$&!s because we scraped 3-2 in the last minute against a Palace side the Bert's would have dicked eleventy- nil without getting.out of second gear.
He's fuming isn't he?

City drew with palace a couple of months back btw.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
You obviously missed United under Moyes then ffs
It was a joke mate. Sort of.

Please tell me you’re not defending that first half. The comeback doesn’t erase that monstrosity from being burned into the memory. We were beyond gash.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
neville hit the nail on the head - playing like a f***ing youtube star. wanted to throttle the bastard in the first half tbh.

kept his head down in the second and tried to play it a bit simpler. needs to sort his shit out.
Showed up all the whining about his position as the flawed narrative it is. Pogba will never fulfill his potential if he doesn't mature and become a serious player. Doesn't mean playing a conservative game but being focused and avoiding these wild deviations in performance. Too often he he allows the oppposition to rush him out of an away game in the first 20 mins as if he is not ready.

Small point, picky, but did anyone else notice he was still putting on his gloves after the game had started?

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
We were f***ing w*** and 2-0 down to a Palace scratch XI it would take some sort of f***ing masochist to find and post about the positives of that.

f*** me I don't what's worse watching that first half or reading the keep the faith balls because we scraped 3-2 in the last minute against a Palace side the Bert's would have dicked eleventy- nil without getting.out of second gear.
Is that the same Citeh that drew nil nil at Palace you £#%&!ing moronic @#%&!

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Showed up all the whining about his position as the flawed narrative it is. Pogba will never fulfill his potential if he doesn't mature and become a serious player. Doesn't mean playing a conservative game but being focused and avoiding these wild deviations in performance. Too often he he allows the oppposition to rush him out of an away game in the first 20 mins as if he is not ready.

Small point, picky, but did anyone else notice he was still putting on his gloves after the game had started?
I did. He’s like a small child in a mans body.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
It was a joke mate. Sort of.

Please tell me you’re not defending that first half. The comeback doesn’t erase that monstrosity from being burned into the memory. We were beyond gash.
It wasn't a joke ...it was a terrible exaggeration...first half was £#%&!ing shite they made up for it though....bet you are still fuming at the first half against Spurs when we were 3 down and won 5-3

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Not tonight pal. Save your miserable £#%&!ing analysis for the morning if you could?

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
I did. He’s like a small child in a mans body.
A few days off 25. Still young but he has been playing first team football at a high level for a long time and he is still like a kid for good and bad. Not sure how you can build a team around that type of player, is he destined to be a luxury type?

Sanchez is another issue, refuses to stay wide, rarely takes his man on down the line, keeps coming inside chipping balls through the middle. Rashford spread the pitch in the second, did not do anything amazing but simply through opening the pitch up he created space for the others. Sanchez not very good at playing off ball.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:20 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Is that the same Citeh that drew nil nil at Palace you f***ing moronic c***
You're calling me a moron but appear to be implying that scraping 2-3 from 2-0 against a Palace side that had no Cabaye or Zaha (unlike the one the Bert's faced ) negates my overall point which is the Bert's are a f***load better than we are.

You f***ing empty-headed c*** bubble.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I don't see it. He has been much better in Europe but in the PL it always looks as if he can be bullied.

I am not even sure he is better than Blind at CB at this stage, Blind is far superior on the ball, some talk as if ball playing is Lindelof's strength but at best he looks competent in that area.
That seems to get chucked about whenever a foreign CB arrives these days. He's never had that reputation, even in Portugal.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

A lot better than we are ....exceot against Palace you £#%&!ing #@&%!... If you like them so much £#%&! off and support them instead of stinking this place out you moronic @#%&!

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Is that the same Citeh that drew nil nil at Palace you £#%&!ing moronic @#%&!
Quote:
A lot better than we are ....exceot against Palace you £#%&!ing #@&%!... If you like them so much £#%&! off and support them instead of stinking this place out you moronic @#%&!

Kev with the charm again.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
You're calling me a moron but appear to be implying that scraping 2-3 from 2-0 against a Palace side that had no Cabaye or Zaha (unlike the one the Bert's faced ) negates my overall point which is the Bert's are a £#%&!load better than we are.

You £#%&!ing empty-headed c*** bubble.
Exactly what I was thinking when Matic's screamer went in.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Christ have a day off for once you joyless @#%&!
have a day off like

Quote:
can only imagine the state of the posts on here from the usual #@&%!s when we were 2 nil down
that sort of day off?

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Exactly what I was thinking when Matic's screamer went in.

State of that £#%&!ing clown only an ABU @#%&! would moan about a £#%&!ing win like that...and Jem obviously the #@&%!