United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Surely that’s Darmian pol
Had we picked this since august:

Darmz - Lindz - Bailly - Sheezy

We'd be near city

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Lindelof was decent in the derby. Only defender we have who can kick a ball.
I don't see it. He has been much better in Europe but in the PL it always looks as if he can be bullied.

I am not even sure he is better than Blind at CB at this stage, Blind is far superior on the ball, some talk as if ball playing is Lindelof's strength but at best he looks competent in that area.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:39 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

We'd be near city
One of the biggest wum posts I’ve ever seen on here

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

£#%&! me

Because he mentioned something about letting people know what time you'll be logging on after the game...

Bit of banter pal. this place when you try and have a laugh with one of the clique

And you were no where to be seen, again
Nowhere to be seen

I went to the pub to watch it, you absolutely £#%&!ing cretin.

Some of us leave the house occasionally, incredible concept I know.

Not sure why you’re trying to take the shine off a fine United win by making it all about me. Odd.

My Name is Keith

Quote:

£#%&! me

Because he mentioned something about letting people know what time you'll be logging on after the game...

Bit of banter pal. this place when you try and have a laugh with one of the clique

And you were no where to be seen, again
Am i in this clique? Cool

I generally don’t post in the match day threads because I more often than not feel like ripping people’s heads off half the time. Especially the persistently negative brigade. Is that alright with you? Not sure why I’m explaining my posting behaviour with you - do you know who I am?

Anyway Just think it’s odd that we get a great win, top goon and you’re straight in with your goading. Poor form.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Am in this clique? Cool

I generally don’t post in the match day threads because I more often than not feel like ripping people’s heads off half the time. Especially the persistently negative brigade. Is that alright with you? Not sure why I’m explaining my posting behaviour with you - do you know who I am?

Anyway Just think it’s odd that we get a great win, top goon and you’re straight in with your goading. Poor form.
Straight in?

No, I wasn't. But if making a joke about something that was said earlier in the thread was seen as goading then I apologies to Ethers

As for you in the clique, no pal you're not. Sorry to break it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nowhere to be seen

I went to the pub to watch it, you absolutely £#%&!ing cretin.

Some of us leave the house occasionally, incredible concept I know.

Not sure why you’re trying to take the shine off a fine United win by making it all about me. Odd.
Didn't you offer me out for a fight like a twelve year old earlier today?

Offering a stranger off the Internet out for a fight

Apology retracted.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Straight in?

No, I wasn't. But if making a joke about something that was said earlier in the thread was seen as goading then I apologies to Ethers

As for you in the clique, no pal you're not. Sorry to break it to you.

Didn't you offer me out for a fight like a twelve year old earlier today?

Offering a stranger off the Internet out for a fight

Apology retracted.
Apology accepted chief.

Let’s put this behind us, and enjoy the result.

saffers

Quote:
One of the biggest wum posts I’ve ever seen on here
Our improvement when the #@&%!s valencia and young got subbed spoke volumes

darmians been hard done by

£#%&! KFC

Fantastic second half and deserved win felt like old times.....can only imagine the state of the posts on here from the usual #@&%!s when we were 2 nil down

Great goonage at the end too and nice to rub it in the faces of those Croydon @#%&!s

Just hope McTominothing is nowhere near the team Saturday...but brilliant effort all round second half 😎

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Too thin-skinned to be rafabio. He just let the abuse wash off him. AK takes it on board
Do I £#%&!

Quote:
Apology accepted chief.

Yhbr.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Apology accepted chief.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:50 PM
jem

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell Jose gave Smalling motm
seems fair. won a lot in the air (or at least put benteke off... probably) and scored a beautiful header to start the comeback. after missing one. captain's performance. if that was steve bruce, everyone would be circle jerking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Lindelof can't play against Liverpool surely? Smalling takes a lot of the heat, but a lot of that comes from long term resentment and seniority. If Bailly is even close to fit I think you have to chuck him in, Lindelof is not ready for that type of game.
liverpool don't play like palace any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

We'd be near city
stoke?

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:52 PM
naes_sean

Last minute winner. £#%&!ing quality

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Apology accepted chief.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:53 PM
red in cumbria

Haven't actually read all the way through this thread yet. Will it live up to expectations?

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:53 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
can only imagine the state of the posts on here from the usual #@&%!s when we were 2 nil down
you know you can look at previous pages?

it was an awful performance against a shit team that just tried hard. no getting around that. sure, I too was told off for making far too much noise when matic scored, but why dig a £#%&!ing hole in the first place? regulation 2-0 win would have been fine. no saves for de gea.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

absolute goonage.

last couple of games are the first for a long long time I've actually believed we'd nick. nowt to do with the system, the tactics or the lineup - both second halves we've shown %@#$&!s. vg2c

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
liverpool don't play like palace any more.
True, I just look at Lindelof and he is like a referee, much better when you don't notice him, not the most active defender in terms of attacking the ball, physically competing. Certain types I would say that could mean outstanding reading of the game, being ahead of danger but it would be a bit optimistic for Lindelof.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Haven't actually read all the way through this thread yet. Will it live up to expectations?
Am I aloud to make a joke about birthday parties?

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:57 PM
utd99

Might have been the worst half of football I’ve seen us play since Sexton.

Did Pogba pass to a red shirt the whole first 45?