United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do you know what the word largely means, Mrs Conte?

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:36 PM
redhegemony

Sane is on fire..looks very athletic.

and why take off Willian?

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And Alonso, David Luiz and re-introduction of Moses. So tbf four different players and a changed system and mentality. He deserves some credit for that and the players did seem to take to him. You can also argue that he won a title he had no right to which set himself high standards that couldn't be maintained.

But yeah, I just don't like him

Biggest issue for Chelsea this season though is the failure in the striker department. Costa hit 20 in the league last year and occupied defences. Morata on 10 and looks like he'll struggle to get any more. Big drop off. Add those ten goals and they're comfortable.

Yeah he added them, but I don't think any were that impressive. The damage was done by the Jose old boys, Costa and Hazard, who had turned off for Jose.

Don't agree he had no right to win it. The title holders were Leicester and they were champions before that. Many were writing them off last season. I wasn't. The league was on its arse And, before City upped it this season, it was wide open for someone to win it with a little momentum.

In short, £#%&! him.

The Stella Fella

Nearly 300 passes per shot on target for bitters

Sparky***

City playing the same players for 90 mins every game. In every cup and none of them even get so much as cramp.

Drugged up to the £#%&!ing eyes.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:37 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
and why take off Willian?
Should've been Pedro, having a shocker

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
City playing the same players for 90 mins every game. In every cup and none of them even get so much as cramp.

Drugged up to the f***ing eyes.
And they run like £#%&!ing dogs.

Wasn't De Buyne meant to out for a month and missed a week?

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Should've been Pedro, having a shocker

He won a corner

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yeah he added them, but I don't think any were that impressive. The damage was done by the Jose old boys, Costa and Hazard, who had turned off for Jose.

Don't agree he had no right to win it. The title holders were Leicester and they were champions before that. Many were writing them off last season. I wasn't. The league was on its arse And, before City upped it this season, it was wide open for someone to win it with a little momentum.

In short, £#%&! him.
United and City should have been top two last season really. As they should this year. I don't think many expected a Chelsea side that had just finished 10th to win it, let alone as comfortably as they did. Top four is a fairly decent target for them. So 5th will be pure failure.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Billy Redface

Could see us going for Willian in the summer.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Could see us going for Willian in the summer.
Hope so.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
United and City should have been top two last season really. As they should this year. I don't think many expected a Chelsea side that had just finished 10th to win it, let alone as comfortably as they did. Top four is a fairly decent target for them. So 5th will be pure failure.
Doesn't work like that though does It?

They were pre season favourites, but United had finished no higher than 4th while Chelsea were winning the league.

In retrospect, we were overfancied and they were underfancied.

And the league was weak at the top, as evidenced by perennial shitbags Spurs being the closest challengers.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Sparky***

What an utterly abysmal game of football

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
what an utterly abysmal game of football
#blitw

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
What an utterly abysmal game of football
Been a privilege to watch it.

Honoured and humbled. Thank you, Pep

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Doesn't work like that though does It?

They were pre season favourites, but United had finished no higher than 4th while Chelsea were winning the league.

In retrospect, we were overfancied and they were underfancied.

And the league was weak at the top, as evidenced by perennial shitbags Spurs being the closest challengers.
They're a very good side these days imo.

Anyway, as much as I don't like him I think it's surely undeniable that he over-achieved by running away with it last year.

On a side note, Neville £#%&!ing loves a moan doesn't he. Agree with him about Chelsea but would hate to be on the train back with him.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Anyway, as much as I don't like him I think it's surely undeniable that he over-achieved by running away with it last year.

On a side note, Neville f***ing loves a moan doesn't he. Agree with him about Chelsea but would hate to be on the train back with him.
Boring @#%&! isn't he?

Quote:

On a side note, Neville f***ing loves a moan doesn't he. Agree with him about Chelsea but would hate to be on the train back with him.
I like spurs too, but if someone said to me you finish above them and you win the league, id be delighted.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Boring @#%&! isn't he?
Remember Fergie saying he just moans all day. Often has a fair point, but so dramatic

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

Good luck to the premier league trying to sell their billion pound tv packages in the future if this is what's on the cards every season from now on.

When your league is being done and dusted earlier than Celtic are winning theirs then you need to ask questions.

Unread 04-03-2018, 06:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I like spurs too, but if someone said to me you finish above them and you win the league, id be delighted.
Think they'd say the same about us tbf
Closed Thread