United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 23-02-2018, 05:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Unbelievably good. Seville is my new favourite place. Canít wait to draw Real Betis in next seasons Europa League
Agreed, great city. If I had a couple of days off in Seville no way I'd waste any time on United tbh.

Old 23-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Agreed, great city. If I had a couple of days off in Seville no way I'd waste any time on United tbh.

Best city in Europe imh(umble)o. Weather, food, culture. Only the oddly average female population let it down. That and cruzcampo

Old 23-02-2018, 06:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Best city in Europe imh(umble)o. Weather, food, culture. Only the oddly average female population let it down. That and cruzcampo
Agreed. Not sure it excuses the Desperados though, pal.

Old 23-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Agreed. Not sure it excuses the Desperados though, pal.
The first bar we stopped at and an utter shocker. It was that, cruzcampo or a bad rioja. He literally only had 2 desperados at the back of the fridge

And red wine on an away? Nawww

Ste obvs made up for it with the bottle of gin that night

Old 23-02-2018, 07:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
The first bar we stopped at and an utter shocker. It was that, cruzcampo or a bad rioja. He literally only had 2 desperados at the back of the fridge

And red wine on an away? Nawww

Ste obvs made up for it with the bottle of gin that night
I dunno, pal. Iím seeing Estrella Galicia on the table. Not telling you how to live your life but that feels like an easy call to me. Hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Old 23-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I dunno, pal. Iím seeing Estrella Galicia on the table. Not telling you how to live your life but that feels like an easy call to me. Hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here.
the last of the travel #cans pal

Old 23-02-2018, 09:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
the last of the travel #cans pal

CruzCampo is their local stuff isnít it? Dreadful.

Old 24-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

CruzCampo is their local stuff isnít it? Dreadful.
Utterly horrific. Shame because it means the likes of estrella and alhambra don't get a look in. Forced to have Heineken at one place. The struggle is real.