Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
No clue what that means but, obviously an insult of some kind
Absolutely NOT

Unread 23-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
To pick up on something Liam Brady recently said about it, the great midfield players usually know what they want to do with the ball a second before it arrives. Pogba doesn’t, and still doesn’t know what he wants to do with it after a couple of touches.

I’m not sure it can be taught. And may be why he wil never be a top midfield player.
I think he knows what he wants to do. He wants loads of touches so he can show off. How he plans to incorporate that into something benefitting the team is anyone's guess. He wants to draw opposition players near him so he can try and mug them off by doing a little trick. Only problem is the inconsiderate £#%&!ers keep tackling him. Obviously United don't bother doing anything remotely similar in training so being tackled takes him totally by surprise.

Unread 24-02-2018, 12:10 AM
Alex Jones was Right

£#%&!ing hell, a few months ago he was the cornerstone of the team. Now he’s shit. United fans blowing with the wind.

Unread 24-02-2018, 12:13 AM
Ethers

I’m not his biggest fan right now, but think a lot of this is absolute %@#$&!s frankly.

Jamie Carragher criticising Paul Pogba for lacking the subtle sensitivity of football ffs

Unread 24-02-2018, 12:18 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
f***ing hell, a few months ago he was the cornerstone of the team. Now he’s shit. United fans blowing with the wind.
He was playing better this season before the injury/red card, But really he wasn't very good for long periods last season and we all hoped it was going to get better. He needs to think of football first not his brand. Maybe fergie could see he wasn't made for a two man midfield.

Unread 24-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, a few months ago he was the cornerstone of the team. Now he’s shit. United fans blowing with the wind.
incredible, isn't it?

Unread 24-02-2018, 12:55 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Life comes at you fast.

Unread 24-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
incredible, isn't it?
I don't think anyone seriously thinks he is shit. Incredible talent, brings high expectations. I was hoping he would show more leadership, settle the team down when under pressure. Not the case sadly, if anything he starts looking for someone to follow, makes questionable decisions and contributes to the panic.

Unread 24-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I don't think anyone seriously thinks he is shit. Incredible talent, brings high expectations. I was hoping he would show more leadership, settle the team down when under pressure. Not the case sadly, if anything he starts looking for someone to follow, makes questionable decisions and contributes to the panic.
He's 24.

Unread 24-02-2018, 01:20 AM
waynes ear's

Pants pissing AOTS

state of united on and off the pitch

Unread 24-02-2018, 02:53 AM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Pants pissing AOTS

state of united on and off the pitch
^ This

Unread 24-02-2018, 02:59 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Bang on, can anyone honestly say he has improved since he arrived? We bought potential and that's still all that he is.
Sadly accurate.

Unread 24-02-2018, 03:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
^ This

Reflects the state of United imo

Unread 24-02-2018, 03:39 AM
Denis Irwell

Hope there has been handbags if it bangs some heads together and sorts some shit out. Not that far from a top side.

Unread 24-02-2018, 04:14 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
incredible, isn't it?
Mourinho blowing with the wind too? Given he spent £90m on him and now leaves him out of CL knockout ties in preference for Scott The Scottish Player. The Pogba issue is quite a real one. He's 25 next month. If he gets his chance this Sunday he needs to prove a point.

Unread 24-02-2018, 05:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’m not his biggest fan right now, but think a lot of this is absolute %@#$&!s frankly.

Jamie Carragher criticising Paul Pogba for lacking the subtle sensitivity of football ffs
Absolutely. Pogba is a world class player, nqat. He’s just being misused by a negative @#%&! of a manager and he’s also suffering a loss in form. It happens. If I was mourinho, when Pogba started having a bad patch, I’d have made him captain which would have really boosted his confidence whilst giving him additional responsibility which in turn would help the team and put the onus on him to perform in a positive way. It would have been a great psychological move. Instead, the childish @#%&! drops him, sells him out to the media and hands the captaincy to a non-English speaking, average £#%&!er who is a quite frankly a complete waste of £#%&!ing space.

Only mourinho can £#%&! up players with such talent. Look what he did to hazard. He’s handled Pogba in exactly the same short-sighted, backward way.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:37 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Absolutely. Pogba is a world class player, nqat. He’s just being misused by a negative @#%&! of a manager and he’s also suffering a loss in form. It happens. If I was mourinho, when Pogba started having a bad patch, I’d have made him captain which would have really boosted his confidence whilst giving him additional responsibility which in turn would help the team and put the onus on him to perform in a positive way. It would have been a great psychological move. Instead, the childish @#%&! drops him, sells him out to the media and hands the captaincy to a non-English speaking, average £#%&!er who is a quite frankly a complete waste of £#%&!ing space.

Only mourinho can £#%&! up players with such talent. Look what he did to hazard. He’s handled Pogba in exactly the same short-sighted, backward way.
Yeah removing a senior player as club captain mid season wouldn't have distrusted anything or caused any issues

Also, wasn't Pogba made captain when Valencia missed a couple of games? Didn't really make that much of a difference tbh

I agree he's a quality player, but he needs to learn how to play as part of the team and grow up.

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah removing a senior player as club captain mid season wouldn't have distrusted anything or caused any issues

Also, wasn't Pogba made captain when Valencia missed a couple of games? Didn't really make that much of a difference tbh

I agree he's a quality player, but he needs to learn how to play as part of the team and grow up.
A senior player ffs he’s utter shite and wouldn’t be anywhere the great united sides of old yet for some unknown reason he’s the captain of the club ffs. He’s awful. Make your best players captain; tried and tested. Not some no mark makeshift right back who can’t even communicate with 3/4 it the team. It’s shambolic. Valencia is not Manchester United captain ffs

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:52 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think he knows what he wants to do. He wants loads of touches so he can show off. How he plans to incorporate that into something benefitting the team is anyone's guess. He wants to draw opposition players near him so he can try and mug them off by doing a little trick. Only problem is the inconsiderate £#%&!ers keep tackling him. Obviously United don't bother doing anything remotely similar in training so being tackled takes him totally by surprise.

He just expects a free kick if he's tackled. Literally no desire to actually try and win the ball back.

Infuriating

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:57 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
A senior player ffs he’s utter shite and wouldn’t be anywhere the great united sides of old yet for some unknown reason he’s the captain of the club ffs. He’s awful. Make your best players captain; tried and tested. Not some no mark makeshift right back who can’t even communicate with 3/4 it the team. It’s shambolic. Valencia is not Manchester United captain ffs
So you think if Valencia was stripped of the captaincy mid way through the season it wouldn't cause upset amongst the players?

It would cause a divide at the club that would lead to more problems than what we (apparently) have now. Whether Valencia is good enough or not is another question

Jose has played this exactly how he should have and if you take the media %@#$&!s away all that's happened is a player has been dropped for playing poorly.
Closed Thread