United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 22-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The point was that tbr said he offered nothing in attack, when in reality he had a shot on target proving he did in fact offer something in attack.
Ok.

Old 22-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Poop

Stoke or West Brom beckons if we're being honest.

Old 22-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Baron

He was OK, asked to do a job & all credit to him for his two touch game, almost always popped it off to a shirt.

That said, did have a very ropey 5min before half time where I thought he was going to cost us, gave it away 4 or 5 times on the spin in dreadful areas, you simply can't do that against decent sides & I think it showed how shit Sevilla really were that they didn't get stuck right into him from then on.

No idea if he'll actually become a player, because who knows what any player is capable under Mourinho?

Old 22-02-2018, 11:50 AM
TheFatGoth

The new Darron Gibson nqat

Old 22-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
The new Darron Gibson nqat
Gibson had a shot on him.

Old 22-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He worked hard and was solid which in terms of our outfield players made him motm.....fuck me how standards have slipped

Seems a nice lad but he's an average footballer
Let's be honest the only reason Jose is picking him is because he's 6′ 4″
If he was below 6ft there's no way Jose would be playing him

Cleverley was a much better footballer than McTommygun

You had me until the last line.

He's a Darren Fletcher. Limited talent, (that might improve) but if used correctly a good squad player. He's got a better attitude than many on the pitch last night

Old 22-02-2018, 11:56 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

You had me until the last line.

He's a Darren Fletcher. Limited talent, (that might improve) but if used correctly a good squad player. He's got a better attitude than many on the pitch last night
It's true though

Old 22-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Switching Off

Suspect he followed instructions to the letter, which in Fellaini's absence, should see him competing with Smalling for Managers Player of the Year.

Old 22-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Shade

The next Roy Keane obviously, for doing the basics right like the average plodder does at Stoke City.

Old 22-02-2018, 01:13 PM
shenwen

A shot on target

He chipped it to the keeper

How was/is he when playing with the kids? Was he a stand out at that level? Is he the best midfielder of his generation at United? Worrying if so