United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 20-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Look Iíll level with you, irk and Cream are having a Proud Boys BBQ Soon and Iím looking for an invite....
ok fair enough. enjoy the soy boys cookout. don't forget to take something to help you zone out when they start preaching. Heard cream goes on for hours on end about transgenders.

Old 20-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers View Post
Are you arguing that we could have one or that we should have one? If itís the latter then I canít see what we could offer that FCUM donít already.
I think we should have one, because we have a girls team, so common sense says there should be a senior team to progress to. Who takes time grooming young girls to be professionals then fucks them off as soon as they reach a certain age?

Well, apart from Jem.

Old 20-02-2018, 04:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
I think we should have one, because we have a girls team, so common sense says there should be a senior team to progress to. Who takes time grooming young girls to be professionals then fucks them off as soon as they reach a certain age?

Well, apart from Jem.
CIty do it with boys..

Old 20-02-2018, 05:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Only on here could a subject that literally no one cares about divide opinion and cause arguments
That is true in a literal sense perhaps, but this obstensibly narrow issue is really a wider culture war thing.

Old 20-02-2018, 05:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
CIty do it with boys..
So I hear.

What about their career prospects though?

Old 20-02-2018, 07:00 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers View Post
Why would they need a stadium and training ground? The wages in womenís football are fuck all.

If it brings fuck all in how come city have an average attendance of just under 3k?
Think you might have mixed up the stats for their menís and womenís teams there...

Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
TheFatGoth

Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Hands of Scone

Stop letting women in?

Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM
Child of Darkness

its been shit for years

90% consumers of the product now very very few isolated pockets of lads block 3103 in T2 is the last bit of the real fans . most of the rest are silent or on their phones mega store bags tucked under their seats

the soul of the terraces has long since ascended . RIPip

Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
Stop letting women in?
Something like NWAF?