United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame

Unread 19-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
We were on holiday for the replay, my old man having got back from the first final the day before going to Gran Canaria. I remember my Dad having to ring my Grandad for updates on the replay Nowadays it would be on in every bar on the island.

Loved Arnold Muhren when I was a kid. Sad to see Alan Davies on there too. The ball for Norms goal was a peach. Great team that.
Remember being on holiday in Spain as a kid during the season and my Da going down to the English bar where the landlord put up a hand written sheet of the results that day. He came back to get the rest of us as we'd beaten Newcastle 5 -2 (Remi Moses got 2 I think) and he was treating us all to dinner in, as he called it for the rest of the holiday, the "lucky pub" .

Unread 19-02-2018, 03:19 PM
no fun

Went to the 2-2 on the Saturday

Watched the first half of the replay on telly at home, then went to watch Robert Palmer at the hacienda (back when it was decent)

Unread 19-02-2018, 03:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Strange lie....
sorry pal, just felt like making some of my childhood up.

Unread 19-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
sorry pal, just felt like making some of my childhood up.

I think [irk-]academic studies show [/irk] that cognitive memory is impossible to recall to age 3

Unread 19-02-2018, 03:23 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I think [irk-]academic studies show [/irk] that cognitive memory is impossible to recall to age 3
It will be when he had regressive therapy

Bellers...I take it you have had regressive therapy?

Unread 19-02-2018, 03:29 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
It will be when he had regressive therapy

Bellers...I take it you have had regressive therapy?
I haven’t. I think the reason I remember it so vividly is because I watched the video for so many years later. I’m not Irk so I don’t know the exact science behind it.