United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 09-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Pls reconsider Huel, I can provide 10 off your first order. Don't go through Whip.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
To a point, yes. Texture affects palatability. Palatable foods are eaten more consistently. Consistency leads to habitual change and long term results.

Shakes and supplements have their place, but the majority of people just need to tidy up their diet with simple changes.

Totally agree. And unfortunately there's a lot of shit on the market (the aformentioned juice plus, isagenix etc etc) that takes advantage of peoples insecurity regarding their intake. Huel has a near perfect nutritional profile and I simply use it for my lunches because it works for me, and I also have a clue when it comes to nutrition so can balance the rest of my day with regards to my calorific intake and nutritional goals. It's obviously not for everyone if you ever try it message me I can get 10 off xxxxxx

Old 09-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Pls reconsider Huel, I can provide 10 off your first order. Don't go through Whip.

Totally agree. And unfortunately there's a lot of shit on the market (the aformentioned juice plus, isagenix etc etc) that takes advantage of peoples insecurity regarding their intake. Huel has a near perfect nutritional profile and I simply use it for my lunches because it works for me, and I also have a clue when it comes to nutrition so can balance the rest of my day with regards to my calorific intake and nutritional goals. It's obviously not for everyone if you ever try it message me I can get 10 off xxxxxx[/quote]

Fair enough.

Ta for the white text

Old 09-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Upselling, quote monging messes...

Old 09-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I blame the white text.

Old 09-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Would not order from that guy.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

wtfigo?

Old 09-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
wtfigo?
Whip likes blended roast beef, Bunks is now a Huel rep and cream wants a medal for making his bed.