United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 28-11-2017, 04:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Didnt do this fella any harm.

Except on Fantasy Football League, obviously.

Old 02-12-2017, 07:28 PM
BarryX

Straight from the beeb:

Old 03-12-2017, 10:32 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Straight from the beeb:

He’ll say he deserved the red card because he has red hair. Absolutely zero chance of Garthers not mentioning hair again this week

Old 04-12-2017, 06:00 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
He’ll say he deserved the red card because he has red hair. Absolutely zero chance of Garthers not mentioning hair again this week
f***ing hell, this is getting silly now

“The fact midfielder Paul Pogba was involved in the move and rolled the most inviting ball for Valencia to control and smash through Petr Cech's legs wasn't wasted on me either. I refuse to allow the Frenchman's dreadful fluorescent-styled Mohican haircut to influence my regard for his talents.”

Old 04-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
f***ing hell, this is getting silly now

“The fact midfielder Paul Pogba was involved in the move and rolled the most inviting ball for Valencia to control and smash through Petr Cech's legs wasn't wasted on me either. I refuse to allow the Frenchman's dreadful fluorescent-styled Mohican haircut to influence my regard for his talents.”
Saying it as if it's having a huge effect on others.... but not Garth. Oh no.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:41 AM
20 times

No mention of hair from Garth this week. Gutted tbh

Old 03-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Poop

Man is a f***ing full blown spasticated retard...

Quote:
What a result it was for Brighton to take the points against Watford on 23 December. It was Lewis Dunk's performance against Watford, and again at Newcastle, that left me thinking he is a top-four defender if ever I saw one.

Whether he can mentally cope in that environment would be my only concern, but in terms of his defensive qualities I don't think I've seen a better centre-back this season. I've seen more polished performances but nothing quite so efficient.

It struck me that Liverpool could do themselves a great service by making an audacious move for Dunk. What would he cost - £35m in today's grossly over-inflated market?

Offer £45m and I've no doubt Brighton boss Chris Hughton would drive him to Anfield himself. Could Brighton afford to turn that down? Alongside Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool would suddenly have two towering defenders who know how to defend. They should be paying me a consultancy for this column.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:48 PM
waynes ear's

That gif

"Garth, look serious"

Old 03-01-2018, 09:52 PM
jem

Quote:
They should be paying me a consultancy for this column.
dunning and kruger would have made a great centre back pairing.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:38 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Man is a f***ing full blown spasticated retard...

Another genius that’s never managed