United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 03-01-2018, 03:35 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I keep looking at that picture and wonder who thought that was a good idea.

elton john

Old 03-01-2018, 03:36 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
It was me, Carlo, Reddles, Baron, TFH and a few others. He texted saying I'm on my way, I'm nearly there, two minutes away etc and then the next one said he was in Clapham or somewhere the other side of town

Koppas wasn't there. Shame really would have loved to have seen him bantzing with reddles' mates
We've all been there

Old 03-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jesus christ so Koppas is back now is he?

Why don't people of such infamy just tell us who they are instead of weaselling round pretending to be new, like a f***ing weirdo?
Answered your own question tbf

Old 03-01-2018, 03:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Remembers Rummers having a real Hatred for Mumford and sons in their early days...

It all became obvious why in the end, his instagram was basically a carbon copy of their entire album covers and sleeve art...

Old 03-01-2018, 03:55 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Remembers Rummers having a real Hatred for Mumford and sons in their early days...

It all became obvious why in the end, his instagram was basically a carbon copy of their entire album covers and sleeve art...
heard he's a roadie for them now

Old 03-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
It was me, Carlo, Reddles, Baron, TFH and a few others. He texted saying I'm on my way, I'm nearly there, two minutes away etc and then the next one said he was in Clapham or somewhere the other side of town

Koppas wasn't there. Shame really would have loved to have seen him bantzing with reddles' mates

Could have sworn he said he was across the road at some point.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:58 PM
plopborsky

love koppas hate sullerz snozell

Old 03-01-2018, 05:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
that's thread of the year in the bag already
From such unlikely beginnings too

Old 03-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Jack Duckworth

great thread

can someone dig up the post where sullers arranged a fight with someone outside his favourite italian restaurant in london?

"i'm there regularly"

Old 03-01-2018, 06:30 PM
windy waffles

Any update on Schumacher?