United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 03-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Had to come to this block of flats for work. Pressed for the lift, the doors open and there’s this handsome, lithe, young thing. His feet, doe - size 7, if that. Like a ballerina.

Had a boot bag swinging from his free arm as he texted. He must live here (9th floor).
Ooooooo

Thought you meant in a car not sure where your work ethics lie but my PM’s are always open....
 
Old 03-01-2018, 01:25 PM
dunk
 
Default

Met him in M&S in the Trafford Centre a couple of years ago, he's tiny. His missus looks lovely, although also extremely frail looking..
 
Old 03-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Ethers
 
Default

His missus is lovely, decent IG stories, nice couple.

Cute dog too.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
His missus is lovely, decent IG stories, nice couple.

Cute dog too.
Dat Dog doe
 
Old 03-01-2018, 02:02 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
His missus is lovely, decent IG stories, nice couple.

Cute dog too.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Dat Dog doe
Called Bob Lee, after ex-Newcastle and Charlton journeyman Robert ‘Rob’ Lee.

Which I found a bit strange if I’m honest.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Had to come to this block of flats for work. Pressed for the lift, the doors open and there’s this handsome, lithe, young thing. His feet, doe - size 7, if that. Like a ballerina.

Had a boot bag swinging from his free arm as he texted. He must live here (9th floor).

The E**e? What are you doing there.... that's my territory....

Bernardo Silva lives there as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
His missus is lovely
 
Old 03-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Wellinever
 
Default Blind: best utility value player

Can play virtually anywhere on the left side of defence or in midfield FB,CB(L) Wing-back, LM
Pace is what he lacks and occasional lapses in concentration, but for 'plugging holes' on our left-hand side, he's better value than polyfiller!
In utility terms our best player!
 
Old 03-01-2018, 03:45 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Can play virtually anywhere on the left side of defence or in midfield FB,CB(L) Wing-back, LM
Pace is what he lacks and occasional lapses in concentration, but for 'plugging holes' on our left-hand side, he's better value than polyfiller!
In utility terms our best player!
you're a dickhead
 
Old 03-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Can play virtually anywhere on the left side of defence or in midfield FB,CB(L) Wing-back, LM
Pace is what he lacks and occasional lapses in concentration, but for 'plugging holes' on our left-hand side, he's better value than polyfiller!
In utility terms our best player!
Great post
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Daley Blind[1]
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daley Blind. Bunker Buster Football 104 26-09-2016 09:57 AM
Daley Blind saffers Football 1329 15-08-2016 10:50 AM
Daley Blind Cb 2015/16 Bunker Buster Football 104 03-04-2016 05:17 PM
Daley Blind - Official carrick_16 Football 33 30-08-2014 04:56 PM
Daley Blind - fee agreed carrick_16 Football 82 30-08-2014 11:31 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.