United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Old 03-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Sparky***
 
Default The Boxing 2018 thread - Starting with Errol Spence Jr v Lamont Peterson

 
Old 03-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Cream
 
Default

What is Roy Jones fighting for?

Was washed up for the last third of his career ffs. Must've spent it all on blow.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What is Roy Jones fighting for?

Was washed up for the last third of his career ffs. Must've spent it all on blow.
Him getting sparked out by Enzo f***ing Macarinelli was one of the saddest things i've ever seen.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 06:36 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Looking forward to being the boxing sage again this year.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Looking forward to being the boxing sage again this year.
Are you sure you won't be too busy housekeeping inside your residence up Tyson Fury's ****?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 08:16 PM
King Schlong
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Looking forward to being the boxing sage again this year.
OG sage is back (me not you ) Welcome back Koppas.

Last year was quality and will be tough to top but that schedule is a great start to the year.

The cruiserweight semi's should be brilliant, welterweights have to fight each other this year , Canelo/GGG/Bjs, Frampton/Selby/Warrington/Quigg, Super middleweight tourney, Possible Lomachenko/Mikey Garcia and hopefully the return of Fury.

Calling it now, If BJS gets the Canelo fight he makes him look silly.
.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
OG sage is back (me not you ) Welcome back Koppas.

Last year was quality and will be tough to top but that schedule is a great start to the year.

The cruiserweight semi's should be brilliant, welterweights have to fight each other this year , Canelo/GGG/Bjs, Frampton/Selby/Warrington/Quigg, Super middleweight tourney, Possible Lomachenko/Mikey Garcia and hopefully the return of Fury.

Calling it now, If BJS gets the Canelo fight he makes him look silly.
.
Schlongers

My man
 
Old 03-01-2018, 08:33 PM
King Schlong
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Schlongers

My man
How's life bud?

You fellas still got a ps4 crew going?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
How's life bud?

You fellas still got a ps4 crew going?
yeah sort of
 
Old 03-01-2018, 09:46 PM
no fun
 
Default

Granada reports were claiming quigg v Valdez is ON

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42549278

In March, probably in manchester
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Boxing 2018 thread - Starting with Errol Spence Jr v Lamont Peterson
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The boxing 2017 Thread - Starting with James DeGale v Badou Jack Sparky*** Other Sports & Fitness 1694 29-12-2017 03:30 PM
PAID: Kell Brook v Errol Spence Jr ScarFace Settled 0 25-05-2017 12:57 PM
The boxing 2015 thread...starting with Stiverne v Wilder Ginners Other Sports & Fitness 5130 29-12-2015 11:39 PM
The boxing 2013 thread...starting with Brook v Alexander Liu Jian Other Sports & Fitness 2542 20-12-2013 11:15 AM
The boxing 2011 thread...starting with Bradley vs Alexander koppas Other Sports & Fitness 4105 10-01-2012 11:08 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.