United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Pop

£#%&! him. Scholes criticises Pogba, Mourinho defends his player.

Fergie would have done the same.

Unread 01-01-2018, 09:40 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s the response of a petulant child. The sort of thing you’d expect Floyd Mayweather to say.
Says more about mourinho’s attitude to cash than scholesy’s.

Unread 01-01-2018, 09:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Says more about mourinho’s attitude to cash than scholesy’s.
Absolutely. Can’t imagine anyone being less obsessed by it than himself. Made himself look a @#%&! there tbh.

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
schoesy gettin' a reaction from the stiff. maybe it's the kick up his arse he needed. play him in a different position is what scholes said. jose did and here are the results. thanks paulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Very bitter and odd.

Shut your £#%&!ing mouth Jose

You played him where Paul asked...
yep; Jose is a weirdo. That money comment

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Scholes said the same stuff about LVG and got shit for it on here.

Jose Hater crew...so sad to see.

Scholes shouldn't be on tv after his historical public exposure.
Perhaps people are just criticising him for saying something a bit daft? If you don’t call out stupid stuff when you see it then you end up simply following the agenda you’ve established for yourself rigidly. Tbh, I’m surprised how bad this place is for that - van gaal couldn’t be criticised by some and you’re saying mou can’t be or it’s only anti mou voices on the thread. I’m all for mou being successful but if he’s a dick, I’ll say so.

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:19 PM
forwardirektion

The co92 are interested in the co92. Not United, not Salford just themselves.

It’s frankly £#%&!ing ridiculous the amount they stick the boot in. Compare them to the ex Liverpool players.
Thanks for the trophies lads but your all pretty dull @#%&!s and if we don’t hear your miserable voices again I wouldn’t be arsed

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:20 PM
TreeFiddy

Not easy to like Mourinho is it. Utter @#%&!.

Scholesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

It’s frankly f***ing ridiculous the amount they stick the boot in. Compare them to the ex Liverpool players.
Thanks for the trophies lads but your all pretty dull c***s and if we don’t hear your miserable voices again I wouldn’t be arsed
Yeah fancy being a pundit on television and giving your opinion about a player. And being right.

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Perhaps people are just criticising him for saying something a bit daft? If you don’t call out stupid stuff when you see it then you end up simply following the agenda you’ve established for yourself rigidly. Tbh, I’m surprised how bad this place is for that - van gaal couldn’t be criticised by some and you’re saying mou can’t be or it’s only anti mou voices on the thread. I’m all for mou being successful but if he’s a dick, I’ll say so.
Agreed. How can it be any other way?

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

It’s frankly £#%&!ing ridiculous the amount they stick the boot in. Compare them to the ex Liverpool players.
Thanks for the trophies lads but your all pretty dull @#%&!s and if we don’t hear your miserable voices again I wouldn’t be arsed
What do you expect them to say? We’ve been shit for years now. As a supporter do you want to hear someone like Scholes echoing what you hear from the support, or someone like Dwight Yorke who’s so afraid of offending anyone that he says nothing?

The comments Mourinho has taken such offence at came after the Southmapton game, off the back of four horrendous showings. What was Scholes saying that we weren’t?

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

good move by mourinho that. slagging of an unassuming legend for being right always goes down well with the fans.

he's a £#%&!ing odd bloke. stick to dismantling your corby trouser press, jose

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:38 PM
20 times

Scholes was right. Poggers should be playing further forward and Mou needs to take responsibility for that.

Not arsed that Mou has called him out though as I’m not 12 years old and offended by such things

Unread 01-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Cream

Isn't this Mourinho's stock weapon when arguing with ex pro pundits, the money thing?

We laughed when it was aimed at Redknapp and Souness.

Unread 01-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
good move by mourinho that. slagging of an unassuming legend for being right always goes down well with the fans.

he's a £#%&!ing odd bloke. stick to dismantling your corby trouser press, jose
It’s a travel tavern!

Unread 01-01-2018, 11:06 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Scholes was right. Poggers should be playing further forward and Mou needs to take responsibility for that.

Not arsed that Mou has called him out though as I’m not 12 years old and offended by such things
scholesy doesn't care at all. not a bit.

Unread 01-01-2018, 11:10 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
scholesy doesn't care at all. not a bit.
Why would he care?

Unread 01-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Why would he care?
Exactly. He’s not a fan. On the Sky payroll/narrative getting paid to say what the nation wants to hear.

Unread 02-01-2018, 12:38 AM
armchair

I think because jose has always had the "you never played at a high level" criticisms he always reacts when players who did criticise him.

Unread 02-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Exactly. He’s not a fan. On the Sky payroll/narrative getting paid to say what the nation wants to hear.
100% Wrong.

Scholes is a huge united fan...

£#%&!ing money ooooooo can imagine Scholesy reading that...

Unread 02-01-2018, 01:48 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
100% wrong. BT payroll/narrative

Apart from that , storm in an Interspazz teacup nonsense IMO

Watched both interviews now and absolutely £#%&! all to see.

Unread 02-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Correct and agree, Jose is the #@&%! in this one.
Closed Thread