United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Reply
 
Old 01-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it didn't. i think the fact i was pissed up and still singing united songs to myself at about 3am put her off a bit. bloody women.

yaldy!
still locked
 
Old 01-01-2018, 11:26 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack duckworth
it didn't. I think the fact i was pissed up and still singing united songs to myself at about 3am put her off a bit. Bloody women.

Yaldy!


uni ted why wont she go down on me?
 
Old 01-01-2018, 11:28 AM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's


uni ted why wont she go down on me?
With a Knick knack paddywack Duckworth has a bone

He’ll be having sex alone
 
Old 01-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it didn't. i think the fact i was pissed up and still singing united songs to myself at about 3am put her off a bit. bloody women.

yaldy!
Hope you’re not driving today Jack....

Lock bloody Lomond over here...
 
Old 01-01-2018, 12:32 PM
King Schlong
 
Default

Alcohol, feet and barbed wire fences don't mix. Don't do it kids.

Just about to mooch to a+e with a ripped up club foot. All for a 2 minute short cut. f***ing mong.
 
Old 01-01-2018, 12:43 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Alcohol, feet and barbed wire fences don't mix. Don't do it kids.

Just about to mooch to a+e with a ripped up club foot. All for a 2 minute short cut. f***ing mong.
Did you climb a fence barefoot??
 
Old 01-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it didn't. i think the fact i was pissed up and still singing united songs to myself at about 3am put her off a bit. bloody women.

yaldy!
20 w***s, 20 w***s for Jack Duckworth
20 w***s, 20 w***s he'll have
20 w***, 20 w***s for Jack Duckworth
Cos his missus won't suck him off.
 
Old 01-01-2018, 12:50 PM
King Schlong
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Did you climb a fence barefoot??
Unfortunately. Wasn't even that smashed, was done on but not destroyed like the old days Bit of a short cut new trainers didn't want to risk wrecking (i know f***ing ridiculous idea) and this is the situation.

Foot looks like a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi.

This is why i don't sesh anymore. Start thinking with female logic and do daft shit.
 
Old 01-01-2018, 01:14 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Unfortunately. Wasn't even that smashed, was done on but not destroyed like the old days Bit of a short cut new trainers didn't want to risk wrecking (i know f***ing ridiculous idea) and this is the situation.

Foot looks like a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi.

This is why i don't sesh anymore. Start thinking with female logic and do daft shit.
Pic please

Ffs proper piss head logic that. Off work??
 
Old 01-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
A party with my wife's friends. I'll be stuck with their husbands who are a bunch of total CODers.
Wtf ?

Hurt 😞

Did bistro in NQ , then comedy store . Bit shit after party tbh - so Just went back to the hotel

Wasn’t that pissed tbf

Last edited by Child of Darkness; 01-01-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: NYE plans thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
weekend plans thread red @rmy Main Forum 837 17-12-2011 01:13 PM
weekend plans (thread hijack) Chorlton74 Main Forum 10 21-08-2009 08:52 AM
the official ScholesScoresGoals2 weekend plans hijack thread Chorlton74 Main Forum 47 24-04-2009 01:45 PM
Whats Your Tea Plans Thread waynes ear's Main Forum 32 22-12-2008 05:44 PM
where the f*** is the weekend plans thread plopborsky Main Forum 39 03-10-2008 03:55 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.