United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 31-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
its the most pathetic things about him in my opinion.

he isn't chandler from friends working in Tulsa.

when he managed inter Milan didn't he live in another country.

it doesn't scream stability. his stupid tanned wife shoulda top eating oysters in harrods and move to Manchester. she is there three times a week the b***h.

Old 31-12-2017, 12:44 AM
History

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Can't argue with this. Some players may be the type of people you'd want to be in the trenches with but out on a football pitch....nah.

I've long believed he does it so explicitly because he doesn't have a playing career to point to. So he hems in on intangibles like 'mentality' and 'courage' more so than football skillsets. AvB was the same at Chelsea but he didn't have the force of personality Mourinho has to get away with it. Didn't help him that only a few years back he was a Chelsea scout who was pally with the players he later tried to phase out.
Don't always agree with you. But I remember a interview where a player said (might of been Rooney) that SAF never gave the hairdryer to Nani.

That says it all. I feel that players like, Mikhi, Martial, Shaw need less of a Bollocking and players like Rashford, Pogba and certainly Lukaku need one when they are not performing

Old 31-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Weíre so far behind City and their 8 trillion pound training complex, have they got a single academy product in their team or even on their bench? The three players youíre claiming they developed cost 150 million quid.
Theyíve laid the groundwork. Itís only a matter of time. As united and itís fans lurch from one quick fix solution to the next.

Old 31-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
its the most pathetic things about him in my opinion.

he isn't chandler from friends working in Tulsa.

when he managed inter Milan didn't he live in another country.

it doesn't scream stability. his stupid tanned wife shoulda top eating oysters in harrods and move to Manchester. she is there three times a week the b***h.
Maybe the hotel do good shark p***

Old 31-12-2017, 06:24 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
It's pathetic that mourinho is still doing this.

when fellaini came on last season and within minutes gave away a penalty that cos us 3 points, he didn't punish him and this was sandwiches in between so horrible performances...

players like Luke shaw may need a arm round the shoulder not "tough love"

the same things that happen to mhiki and martial (to an extent) happen to an inform Egyptian playing the north west...
remember a game for ChelsŤa he came on and scored and the players piled on top of him in an over the top celebration as they were happy for him due to the way mourinho was ostracising him.
What the absolute f*** are you wibbling about you f***ing silly **********