United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 29-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Poop

Angry

Slow toasters. Replaced a shit one yesterday and fired the new one up this morning. Five or six minutes at setting five of six and out popped the bread as if it had been toasted over a f***ing fairy light

Absolutely f***ing savage I was. Flung the toast behind the fridge and walloped the tub of butter and knife into the sink and stormed the f*** out of the kitchen

Old 29-12-2017, 03:26 PM
red in cumbria

Seems to be the trend with toasters these days tbh. I blame ELFNSAFETY GAWN MAHD! Probably.

Old 29-12-2017, 03:33 PM
believe

The cajoling in front of the exit at arrivals. Just stand to one side and wait ffs it's not a competition to see who can see who first.

Old 29-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Child of Darkness

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The cajoling in front of the exit at arrivals. Just stand to one side and wait ffs it's not a competition to see who can see who first.
People who drive on the m56 slip road towards the airport . f*** off you specky don’t know where you’re going 35 mph right hand lane oooh think I’ll change again at the last minute getting in The way of c***s Who know the way and don’t drive like twats . Seeeth

Old 30-12-2017, 08:14 PM
dunk

Being cooked food.

Was minding my own business having a relaxing Saturday only for her brother to ring and say he’s made ‘Saturday soup’ for everyone. have had to traipse across Manchester for said soup, I don’t even like it

Old 30-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Buck

When the ball goes out for a thrown in and the player nearest picks it up only to waste seconds for the full back to come all the way other.

Just f***ing throw it mate. No one is expecting Rory Delap launches.

Old 30-12-2017, 09:38 PM
sa7

The M60 roadworks.

Yes, I know they’re essential.

Yes, I know they’re phased like that for a reason.

But I’m sick to the f***ing back teeth of them now.

Old 30-12-2017, 10:16 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
The M60 roadworks.

Yes, I know they’re essential.

Yes, I know they’re phased like that for a reason.

But I’m sick to the f***ing back teeth of them now.
China would have done it in 6 months tops

And put another six lanes on barton bridge as part of it

Old 30-12-2017, 10:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
China would have done it in 6 months tops

And put another six lanes on barton bridge as part of it
There are certain, ahem, "downsides" to the Chinese way of doing things though

Old 31-12-2017, 01:51 AM
Kangared

Getting volunteered by others to do favours. Mother in law volunteered me to pick up some distant relative I have never met from the airport

c***s not waiting for you to get out of the lift before piling in