United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
View Poll Results: If your son asks for a princess dress for christmas what would you do?
Get him the dress 7 25.00%
Refuse to get him the dress 21 75.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-12-2017, 04:54 PM
red in cumbria

Lewis Hamilton is a dick, who knew?

Old 26-12-2017, 05:00 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Lewis Hamilton is a dick, who knew?
Me, actually. Because formula one is such an enormous pile of rules bound corporate w*** that I havent paid any attention to it or anyone involved in it for about twenty years.

Old 26-12-2017, 05:05 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Me, actually. Because formula one is such an enormous pile of rules bound corporate w*** that I havent paid any attention to it or anyone involved in it for about twenty years.
If you paid so little attention, the same question, how did you know?

Old 26-12-2017, 05:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Boom Headshot

Old 26-12-2017, 05:12 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Boom Headshot
I like Irk, just went for his balls

Old 26-12-2017, 06:20 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
I didnt.

Missed out Ďnotí. Only an idiot couldnt have worked that out from the rest of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Boom Headshot
See?

Old 26-12-2017, 06:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
How many transgenders do you know IRL, Saffers? I work with one; a post-op who transitioned from male to female a couple of years ago. Despite being completely accepted in the workplace and social circles, he/she still has massive issues with bipolarism, bulimia and depression. This is a very damaged individual, and one who has several mental health conditions that haven't been miraculously solved by lobbing off genitalia and putting on a pair of high heels.

You talk about suicide rates in transgenders, but do you know the differences in those rates between pre and post-ops? They're virtually identical, which is a clear indicator that surgery and gender transition are not the answer here, as the suicide rates before and after surgery remain the same. It's deeper, underlying problems, that we're ignoring, that are the true issue.

What we're dealing with is mental health, and this needs to be diagnosed more effectively, and treated correctly. The social justice warriors who are simply desperate for a side to fight for in an unprecedentetly free and liberal Western world are doing far more harm than good by ignoring this and demonising those that question the long-term dangers of the trans agenda.
I only know one. Look, truth is I haven't gone that deep into it. I've never seen it as a threat to the world long term.

Allowing certain people to do what they want with their body in order to feel more comfortable really isn't a big deal to me. And combining that with how they are seen as scum and ostracised, just doesnt sit right with me. Nothing to do about social justice warriorism. Just pure libertarianism.

It's not like all kids will be trained to become transgenders.

BTW I am not surprised theres no great difference between post and pre op. Surely the tough situation for trans are how they are seen generally. Great that the one at your workplace is treated well there but i'd say in society at large they are still seen as complete weirdos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Sexual dimorphism is not a cultural construct and has been constant throughout time and across cultures. Your (and everyone elseís) very existence is kind of dependent on it.

That such a small cadre of mentally ill people have such an influence on the rest of society suggests a political movement. The people in academia who advance this political movement are f***ing morons with no intellectual or scientific credibility whatsoever. This goes unnoticed thanks in part to the denunciation of anyone who objects the palpable and obvious nonsense, and the birtue signaling of its supporters.

Who could object to bing nice? Well, anyone interested in some sembalnce of truth.

Im with neo. These f***ing nutters must be stopped. Its getting entrenched.
Why is it such a threat? It's not like school curriculums are being changed and every kid is gonna be trans??

Old 26-12-2017, 07:13 PM
irk

The threat was is the insistence of this shit in the face of truth and science. Just to gain precious victim status and so that certain types can claim to laud it over everyone else bu their superior ethics. Laws are being changed. Curricula are being changed. People are losing jobs over it. Witch hunts are common. Itís backed by unreasonable authoritarian types with an agenda and its unhealthy psychologically and damaging to society.

Old 27-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Red Santos

Red face

Hamilton telling his nephew what not to wear when he looks like a f***ing clown most of the time

Old 27-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Poop

I see he's made a public apology for 'gender shaming' his nephew with his "controversial comments".