United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 29-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Crumps

Never had a problem with him and have always seen the slagging of him ott. Great little squad player, reasonably local lad and has an eye for goal. Is dependable at most things. Does the donkey work for others and works his balls off like the similarly maligned Park.

Old 29-11-2017, 02:41 AM
shenwen

Great goal. No question. Confirms his place as a useful squad player. Can't recall him ever being brought on and stinking the game up. Useful fresh legs to have on the bench.

Unlike Herrera, who came on and gave everyone the jitters. What is up with that lad?

Last edited by shenwen; 29-11-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Old 29-11-2017, 02:44 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Great goal. No question. Confirms his place as a useful squad player. Can't recall him ever being brought on and at least adding something.

Unlike Herrera, who came on and gave everyone the jitters. What is up with that lad?
Heís been dreadful this season. He used to excel at two touch football and keeping the ball moving whilst retaining possession. Iíd have Fellaini on in front of him atm. If he doesnít sort it out back to Basque Country you go.

Old 29-11-2017, 04:35 AM
Kangared

Put Lingards energy into Micky T & youíd have a Wirld class number 10. Very intelligent with his movement, weaknesses are his finishing & he gets knocked often ball too easily at times but he never gives less than 100% which although should be a given for any player sadly it isnít the case. Canít see him ever becoming a 1st choice starter but a very good player to have around

Old 29-11-2017, 05:24 AM
puressence

love the fact hes hated by a majority of utd fans .. staggering if you cant see what he brings to the team ..they will be the same ones who slated park and fletcher

Old 29-11-2017, 05:46 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
they will be the same ones who slated park and fletcher
And rashford

Old 29-11-2017, 05:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
and rashford
and martial

Old 29-11-2017, 06:18 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Never had a problem with him and have always seen the slagging of him ott. Great little squad player, reasonably local lad and has an eye for goal. Is dependable at most things. Does the donkey work for others and works his balls off like the similarly maligned Park.
Word.

Hate the social media shit from him but I m getting old

Old 29-11-2017, 06:22 AM
Red Al

He he did well last night but that's Jessie(blows hot and cold)and we need players of higher quality to be a top team.

I think most if not all here including Jessie himself agree he's a squad player at best

Saying that he always puts a shift in when called upon

Old 29-11-2017, 06:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Word.

Hate the social media shit from him but I m getting old
Wouldnít call myself a fan of that but I do enjoy watching it boil piss.