United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 19-03-2017, 12:57 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Indeed

England aren't at all arrogant, it's just a strawman load of balls put about by bitter celts like Norm here.

He should be more concerned about his own team only turning up for big games than hating the double tournament winners tbh.
Rattled.

Old 19-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Rattled.
Sorry to hear that. Thought you were up for some bants

Old 19-03-2017, 03:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Are they being replaced or is a new team coming in to make it a 7 nations ?

Bulgaria or Romania seems to ring a bell
Not a serious rugby country I think, whilst it is struggling a bit in Romania compared to its 1970s/80s heyday.

Old 19-03-2017, 03:43 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not a serious rugby country I think, whilst it is struggling a bit in Romania compared to its 1970s/80s heyday.
Correct- when I was living over there, there were only 5 or 6 teams that played seriously. I was even on the verge of trying out for the national team (), based on the fact my old boy was born there and I put in a decent performance when I played against one of those teams with a bunch of ex-pats, but alas, fracturing my spine when skiing put paid to that.

Georgia want the chance to play in the six nations, and for the love of the sport, it would be great to have a second league with promotion and relegation for one team, each year

Old 20-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Correct- when I was living over there, there were only 5 or 6 teams that played seriously. I was even on the verge of trying out for the national team (), based on the fact my old boy was born there and I put in a decent performance when I played against one of those teams with a bunch of ex-pats, but alas, fracturing my spine when skiing put paid to that.

Georgia want the chance to play in the six nations, and for the love of the sport, it would be great to have a second league with promotion and relegation for one team, each year
I think that a second "division" could be interesting but why not make it like the Davis Cup and have different groups ? Mind you, we're then into RWC territory so perhaps not

Old 12-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Vedder

What a performance from Ireland btw those kits though

Nice to see Wales actually play some rugby too

Old 12-11-2017, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
What a performance from Ireland btw those kits though

Nice to see Wales actually play some rugby too
Yeah we looked half decent at times and if not for a hand full of costly errors and a Beale try that shouldn't have stood we could have won

Stuff Evans looks a top talent, hopefully he continues to impress. Need a new scrum half asap though, Davies is shite.

Old 18-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Vedder

What an effort from Scotland

Wales

Old 18-11-2017, 07:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
What an effort from Scotland

Wales
Meh, you won.

Old 18-11-2017, 07:14 PM
AK14

Abysmal refereeing display in the Welsh game, proper bad

Saying that the Welsh reserve pack was just as bad, bar one or two decent performances

Think Hallam Amos will come good before too long, he looks a proper talent tbf.