Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Nail your colours to the mast
Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:23 PM
puressence

Truthfully if I woke up tomorrow and he had left I’d give no £#%&!s ...

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Truthfully if I woke up tomorrow and he had left I’d give no £#%&!s ...
He's done it before but ended up coming back. Claimed it wasn't a flounce iirc

Unread 09-11-2017, 06:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Why's that?

I need something positive to hang on to. I'm in major meltdown now after my doomladen pessimistic diatribe upthread, convinced he's going to PSG and taking Poggers with him...
He could go, if we don't give him a new deal soon, I just doubt that's what he's angling for. It's surely about raising his stock ahead of getting the extension. He doesn't want United leaving him in limbo going into the third year of his deal; Mendes and Mou often manipulate the media. Besides, PSG have a manager who is doing well and running away from this challenge seems unlike him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its come to something when Siders is the relative optimist
Not the word I'd use tbh Just think it's the reality.

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
They want someone who is young, gets the United traditions and ethos and someone who will be around for the long term.

There is only one man who'll do that.....I don't want him but, he fits the bill others are describing
Scholes, Neville, Butt, Evra? All fit the description. So why is it only one man? PR? You’ve basically described every united fan on here, as well as most players who’ve played for us this past 30 years. One man ffs.

Besides,, you only get to stay around long term if you’re actually great at managing people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No, people are getting bored with the games. If there was no truth to this, or it weren’t coming from someone in his circle he could shoot the whole thing down in ten seconds flat. But he isn’t is he?
You can only get bored with the games if you pay attention and buy into it. Stop reading the papers. If it wasn’t for what was posted on here occasionally, I wouldn’t have a clue what the papers were saying.

It’s fairly obviously club politics. Of which we have no f***ing idea. Clueless c*** Woodward running thing. Ruthless money mad owners in charge, and a commercial department running rampant. Contract running out and no doubt fergie will still have it in mind to shoehorn his man into place so is hardly going to be an ally of Mourinho in the boardroom.

Just let the man get on with managing that situation however he sees fit and watch the football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Why's that?

I need something positive to hang on to. I'm in major meltdown now after my doomladen pessimistic diatribe upthread, convinced he's going to PSG and taking Poggers with him...
Because they’ve offered him the world numerous times and he’s rejected them. He only goes if some situation at united or with his family forces him to go. Getting slaughtered for a draw at anfield and winning 1-0 v Tottenham probably doesn’t help though.

Unread 10-11-2017, 02:23 AM
jem

surely, psg can afford a better manager?

Unread 10-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Scholes, Neville, Butt, Evra? All fit the description. So why is it only one man? PR? You’ve basically described every united fan on here, as well as most players who’ve played for us this past 30 years. One man ffs.

Besides,, you only get to stay around long term if you’re actually great at managing people.

You can only get bored with the games if you pay attention and buy into it. Stop reading the papers. If it wasn’t for what was posted on here occasionally, I wouldn’t have a clue what the papers were saying.

It’s fairly obviously club politics. Of which we have no £#%&!ing idea. Clueless c*** Woodward running thing. Ruthless money mad owners in charge, and a commercial department running rampant. Contract running out and no doubt fergie will still have it in mind to shoehorn his man into place so is hardly going to be an ally of Mourinho in the boardroom.

Just let the man get on with managing that situation however he sees fit and watch the football.

Because they’ve offered him the world numerous times and he’s rejected them. He only goes if some situation at united or with his family forces him to go. Getting slaughtered for a draw at anfield and winning 1-0 v Tottenham probably doesn’t help though.
Even Woodward is not stupid enough to employ Neville as a manager.

Scholes? His tactical idea of "hit it up to Rooney and he'll score" is not something I'd be too confident in..

Butt? I don't know enough about him

I mention Giggs because it's the only job he wants and because of what people are calling for... I dont want him if that counts for anything for bringing up my lowlife reputation

Unread 10-11-2017, 07:31 AM
waynes ear's

Woodward OUT

Unread 10-11-2017, 07:55 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No, people are getting bored with the games. If there was no truth to this, or it weren’t coming from someone in his circle he could shoot the whole thing down in ten seconds flat. But he isn’t is he?

The last few years have been difficult and we need some stability on the sideline, not Neymar in a gilet.
Maybe don't get so rattled over press tittle-tattle?

Unread 10-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Woodward OUT
This. All this shit has to be about him ridding himself of the clown above him. We need a football man with the experience and connections on that role, keep Ed for the business side as he clearly excels at that.

Unread 10-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Cream

No new quotes from Mou?

Hopefully cooking something juicy up during the international break.

Unread 10-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No new quotes from Mou?

Hopefully cooking something juicy up during the international break.

Unread 13-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Even Woodward is not stupid enough to employ Neville as a manager.

Scholes? His tactical idea of "hit it up to Rooney and he'll score" is not something I'd be too confident in..

Butt? I don't know enough about him

I mention Giggs because it's the only job he wants and because of what people are calling for... I dont want him if that counts for anything for bringing up my lowlife reputation
So other than some people calling for it and giggs wanting it, in what way is he more qualified than those you’ve just dismissed? Sounds like it’s just pr that’s putting him in the frame, as that’s the only thing separating him from the pack. .

Unread 16-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Cream

Quote:
United’s board would welcome Mourinho staying for a decade or more, as this would mean a long period of success had been established

A cryptic extract from JJ's latest Mou article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...mourinho-leave

Sure he can stay, if he's an unqualified success...

Well, durr, Edward.

Unread 17-11-2017, 07:29 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Well, durr, Edward.
this #@&%! needs moving on. If the Glazers cant see that keeping Mourinho is key to them earning stupid amounts of money from United winning trophies, then they might as well burn the £#%&!ing lot down and take the insurance money

get Woodward out

Unread 17-11-2017, 08:02 AM
jem

damn woodward and his back six.

Unread 17-11-2017, 08:22 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
damn woodward and his back six.
shut up

Unread 17-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
this #@&%! needs moving on. If the Glazers cant see that keeping Mourinho is key to them earning stupid amounts of money from United winning trophies, then they might as well burn the £#%&!ing lot down and take the insurance money

get Woodward out
Not happening unfortunately. But he needs his arse kicking into the finance department and leave football to football men. Maybe this has been at the core of Jose’s alleged discontent.

Unread 17-11-2017, 07:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
shut up
Good deployment there

Unread 17-11-2017, 07:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Good deployment there
shut up.