United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Reply
 
Old 13-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Dunno pal, I lease it
More than an iPhone a month then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I use my shoes, ok slippers, every day.

Should I be paying more for those?
You pay as much as you and your feet deserve pal..
 
Old 13-11-2017, 09:32 AM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I use my shoes, ok slippers, every day.

Should I be paying more for those?
 
Old 13-11-2017, 07:18 PM
rockored2
 
Default

Apple marketing is a wonderful thing to behold.
 
Old 13-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Apple marketing is a wonderful thing to behold.
 
Old 13-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Which one’s bunks?
 
Old 13-11-2017, 09:01 PM
rockored2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Which one’s bunks?
Probably the one with the best phone
 
Old 10-01-2018, 04:28 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Got one today through work so I didn't have to pay the vat

Belting bit of kit tbh, worth every penny.
 
Old 10-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Got one today through work so I didn't have to pay the vat

Belting bit of kit tbh, worth every penny.
the old iphone 6 plus is starting to slow up a bit now...

still can't justify dropping 1k on a phone though. Mental.
 
Old 10-01-2018, 05:00 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the old iphone 6 plus is starting to slow up a bit now...

still can't justify dropping 1k on a phone though. Mental.
My 6s 24 month contract ran out a couple months ago, so dropped it right down to £21 a month for everything. Got this X sim free and put my existing sim in and did it that way.

Also getting £160 from Mazuma for my old phone. Have you checked how much you could get for your plus?
 
Old 10-01-2018, 05:08 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Sleek bit of kit as you'd expect (the face ID thing is very impressive), but it's still hampered by Apple's Early Learning Centre operating system and the prices are just
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: iPhone X
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New iPhone? Mr_Ed Science & Technology 156 23-09-2016 09:42 AM
iPhone UnitedRoad81 Off Topic 10 29-08-2009 11:34 PM
iPhone - Pay As You Go Gazw649 Off Topic 11 15-09-2008 05:47 PM
iPhone neworder Off Topic 23 08-02-2008 10:53 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.