United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 10-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
meh. united beat spurs.

maybe learn something about it and be helpful, eh?
What you like me to learn? That in the referendum a small majority won? Ok. So what does that mean? Does it mean that (as you have stated) there wasn't enough information to make a good decision that we shouldn't get more information? Is that what you want? Less information...

Old 10-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Spot on. They promised it would be easy and fast. Then they said it would be easy. Now all but the raving psychos have realised it's a total f***ing disaster they're busy blaming anyone but themselves and attacking non-believers of their rabid religious cult. And there's a lot more to come - it'll be the fault of the EU, Remoaners, Corbyn, the BBC, the Guardian, basically anyone but the people who wanted it, argued for it and voted for it. It makes them very angry to be reminded the mess is entirely their doing and to be confronted with reality.
Loves the EU does uncle jez

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1185...e-in-1975.html

Leopards,spots and all that.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:18 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al View Post
Nice consistent post

Pity it was all balls
Please point out why it was balls..

Old 10-11-2017, 09:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
if, by interesting, you mean utterly ridiculous. it's interesting that someone would write something so divisive.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
All the brexit arguments where covered at the time

Accept the result and stop b***hing about it ffs

Yes and we did know what we where voting for
Not a discussion about what was covered at the time. How about now. Now you know things about Cameron's dealing with tax avoidance after 2013. The paradise papers? The new eu rules about tax avoidance coming into force in 2019? Do you want that information to not exist?

Old 10-11-2017, 09:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
What you like me to learn? That in the referendum a small majority won? Ok. So what does that mean? Does it mean that (as you have stated) there wasn't enough information to make a good decision that we shouldn't get more information? Is that what you want? Less information...
you seem to be answering your own questions in a wilfully peculiar manner. learning to listen to other people would be a good place to start.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
you seem to be answering your own questions in a wilfully peculiar manner. learning to listen to other people would be a good place to start.

You won the referendum. Well done.

Hang on. More information is available. Maybe people have realised what's happened? Of course not. Jem is such a bloody good chap

Old 10-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
All the brexit arguments where covered at the time

Accept the result and stop b***hing about it ffs

Yes and we did know what we where voting for
So what did they say would happen to the Irish border after leaving?

Old 10-11-2017, 10:15 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

what a rambling mess the remoaners are......they either work for the bastards so have a vested interest.....or they already live in the EU, or are about to move there (MNIH) ...or live in a world of their own (Harri) ...so why are you sticking your nose in to the affairs of THIS country....that wants to leave .......just carry on living in your euro wonderland.

the thread is polluted with remoaners ...just look at the number of them in the top 20 contributors and their post totals...absolute tsunami of bullshit.

yes, we won and you lose....and you haven't shut the f*** up about it ever since.

hope you get the rubber glove treatment when you come back to visit, once the borders go up

Old 10-11-2017, 10:25 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless View Post

what a rambling mess the remoaners are......they either work for the bastards so have a vested interest.....or they already live in the EU, or are about to move there (MNIH) ...or live in a world of their own (Harri) ...so why are you sticking your nose in to the affairs of THIS country....that wants to leave .......just carry on living in your euro wonderland.

the thread is polluted with remoaners ...just look at the number of them in the top 20 contributors and their post totals...absolute tsunami of bullshit.

yes, we won and you lose....and you haven't shut the f*** up about it ever since.

hope you get the rubber glove treatment when you come back to visit, once the borders go up
Me too. Would be my first shag in ages.

Iím not moving to the EU - I wish I could - but Iím here and want it to work but dammit, canít you see? Itís proving to be a dingledangle of the highest order and Iím not seeing ANY progress.

OK. Answer 2 easy questions and Iíll never post on this thread.

1. Northern Ireland border. What will it be?

2. Are you happy to accept a weaker economy and a reduced voice for the benefits of not being in the EU?