Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-11-2017, 05:23 PM
AK14

Talking

Cheesy wotsit headed #@&%!

Unread 10-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Jan Kubis

Moyes has more lives than Michael Myers.

If he fails at West Ham, I have no doubt that he'll still get offered another position.

Unread 10-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Hi David

Unread 10-11-2017, 06:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallister
People are being way too harsh on the guy here. So he failed at Utd. He's hardly alone in that. West Ham are a similar club to Everton when he did well previously. If he gets the time, I think he could do a similar job there. I certainly don't wish the guy any harm.
Your rep already

Unread 10-11-2017, 06:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
People are being way too harsh on the guy here. So he failed at Utd. He's hardly alone in that. West Ham are a similar club to Everton when he did well previously. If he gets the time, I think he could do a similar job there. I certainly don't wish the guy any harm.
£#%&! him

Unread 10-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Hi borsuk.

Unread 10-11-2017, 11:11 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Balls on the guy. it will be another couple of mill trousered before he gets slung. how does he do it

Unread 11-11-2017, 12:15 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Balls on the guy. it will be another couple of mill trousered before he gets slung. how does he do it
His mates in the media help a great deal

Unread 11-11-2017, 04:22 AM
Kangared

Trying to erase Gollum from my memory, every time he gets another job the bad dreams come back

Unread 11-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Trying to erase Gollum from my memory, every time he gets another job the bad dreams come back

Unread 11-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Chris Quayd

K Brady doing her bit for nwaf

“I don’t know whether or not he is the dour Scot he is sometimes reputed to be but we know he has many of the characteristics of Sir Alex Ferguson, who mentored his accession at Old Trafford“

Unread 11-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

“I don’t know whether or not he is the dour Scot he is sometimes reputed to be but we know he has many of the characteristics of Sir Alex Ferguson, who mentored his accession at Old Trafford“
1. Both are Scottish
2. Erm.....

Unread 11-11-2017, 10:52 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Brady is a @#%&!. Can’t stand her

Unread 11-11-2017, 11:17 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Brady is a @#%&!. Can’t stand her
Awful self-promoting @#%&!.

Gives it the powerful woman spiel but has built her fame on the fact that she is a woman, rather than her achievements in her working life. Not to mention the fact she was all too happy to do skimpy photo shoots back in the day.

Unread 12-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Dr Gonzo

Complete stonethebus decision appointing him

It will be good to see them relegated in double-quick time.

Some small measure of payback for the last game of 1994/5 , hanging a Beckham effigy after France 98 and the last ever game at Upton Park.

Horrible club

Unread 12-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo

Some small measure of payback for the last game of 1994/5 , hanging a Beckham effigy after France 98 and the last ever game at Upton Park.

Horrible club
Do you have medical qualifications?

Unread 12-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Plenty

Unread 12-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Plenty
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...#post48006 38

Unread 12-11-2017, 06:56 PM
believe

Quote:

Unread 12-11-2017, 07:33 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Horrible club
Absolute @#%&!s to the last. can't wait to see the zombie turn them around

Quote:

Sorry doc
Closed Thread