United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 10-11-2017, 02:49 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post
(baitttt)
 
Old 10-11-2017, 05:16 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Rename thread: Ander “the Pointer” Herrera
The new Fletcher
 
Old 10-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Give Atleti Herrera and whatever cash they want for Saul
 
Old 10-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
Give Atleti Herrera and whatever cash they want for Saul
Atleti Hererra
 
Old 10-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
The new Fletcher
indeed - minus the “browns”
 
Old 11-11-2017, 11:23 AM
puressence
 
Default

Can he take the manager
 
Old 11-11-2017, 12:46 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

No denying last season and the start of this, his form was superb. Since he's been dropped, he's come back terrible. Honestly thought he was captain material a while back. A bit harsh basically writing him off as a terrible buy and that but in this form, he just doesn't look like a United player.
 
Old 11-11-2017, 02:51 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
No denying last season and the start of this, his form was superb. Since he's been dropped, he's come back terrible. Honestly thought he was captain material a while back. A bit harsh basically writing him off as a terrible buy and that but in this form, he just doesn't look like a United player.
The Start of this season when he was a fixture on the bench and couldn’t get on ahead of Fellaini as first change? Scintillating form
 
Old 11-11-2017, 03:06 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
The Start of this season when he was a fixture on the bench and couldn’t get on ahead of Fellaini as first change? Scintillating form
Well last season he was class. I can't be right right all of the time.
 
Old 11-11-2017, 03:11 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Well last season he was class. I can't be right right all of the time.


He was alright last season, pretty much what you’d expect from a CM in a side finishing mid table.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ander "the pointless" Herrera
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ander "El Gigante" Herrera saffers Football 34 26-04-2017 08:13 AM
juan - ander - "daarvid" - vicktor marlo Main Forum 5 26-01-2015 08:01 PM
Wayne Rooney, "Wazza", "Wazzoh", "Dickhead" etc. That Boy Ronaldo! Football 73 22-05-2014 09:34 AM
John ""JT" "The Lionheart" Terry of England is fit for Chelsea tomorrow. antonin jablonsky Football 14 17-10-2008 03:26 PM
in tribute to ginlardes "best film director" thread. I give youmy "best ever united player" poll no fun Football 18 18-08-2008 01:43 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.