United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 10-11-2017, 04:55 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
I'm getting frustrated with it.

Granted i've never played anything like this before and i'm probably up against kids who have played it non-stop for the last however many years but still.

My k/d is about 0.05 last time I looked. Seriously, I reckon i've had less than 10 kills in 2 days and i'm assuming they were people like me.

I've been online for basic move, shoot and cover tactics but can't find an idiots guide that will at least keep me alive for a few seconds.
Play the hardcore game modes. One bullet to kill.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Play the hardcore game modes. One bullet to kill.
or die

Old 10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Jack Duckworth

don't play games, but saw the advert for it and thought it was a film. great graphics seriously tempted to get a ps4 now

Old 10-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
don't play games, but saw the advert for it and thought it was a film. great graphics seriously tempted to get a ps4 now
You said this about 5 years ago.....

We made room for you in team [FRED]

You never showed

Old 10-11-2017, 06:17 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

You never showed

Not played on a console for years myself. Tempted by this aswell now they've f***ed off rocket packs etc.

Remember a brief stint in team [FRED] myself back in the day. Sparky used to post some ridic' figures, me probably just behind in 2nd. Some c*** called LegendsChippy brought the team down a bit though iirc. Who was that? Decent team though in the main.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

You never showed

agreed pal. still haunts me.

maybe this time i'll buy one? only god knows...

Old 10-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Not played on a console for years myself. Tempted by this aswell now they've f***ed off rocket packs etc.

Remember a brief stint in team [FRED] myself back in the day. Sparky used to post some ridic' figures, me probably just behind in 2nd. Some c*** called LegendsChippy brought the team down a bit though iirc. Who was that? Decent team though in the main.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post

You cheeky little c***......

Old 10-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post

ffs

Old 10-11-2017, 08:12 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
Basically your saying he needs me to be the medic
They don't even have medics in this pile of shite.