Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The new Fletcher
indeed - minus the “browns”

Unread 11-11-2017, 11:23 AM
puressence

Can he take the manager

Unread 11-11-2017, 12:46 PM
magic_cantona

No denying last season and the start of this, his form was superb. Since he's been dropped, he's come back terrible. Honestly thought he was captain material a while back. A bit harsh basically writing him off as a terrible buy and that but in this form, he just doesn't look like a United player.

Unread 11-11-2017, 02:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
No denying last season and the start of this, his form was superb. Since he's been dropped, he's come back terrible. Honestly thought he was captain material a while back. A bit harsh basically writing him off as a terrible buy and that but in this form, he just doesn't look like a United player.
The Start of this season when he was a fixture on the bench and couldn’t get on ahead of Fellaini as first change? Scintillating form

Unread 11-11-2017, 03:06 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The Start of this season when he was a fixture on the bench and couldn’t get on ahead of Fellaini as first change? Scintillating form
Well last season he was class. I can't be right right all of the time.

Unread 11-11-2017, 03:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Well last season he was class. I can't be right right all of the time.

He was alright last season, pretty much what you’d expect from a CM in a side finishing mid table.

Unread 11-11-2017, 05:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The new Fletcher
more than a bit of truth in that. There was nothing wrong with The Fletch, it's just utd need a bit more these days, especially as Diddy P seems to have decided he's done it all.

Unread 11-11-2017, 05:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can he take the manager
Yes you've gone off Jose, I think we've got that now.

Unread 11-11-2017, 06:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

He was alright last season, pretty much what you’d expect from a CM in a side finishing mid table.
That wasn't only what we did though, we won two trophies and he dominated a lot of quality opponents. There's no question his form has been poor, like Mhki T, but I just think there's some revisionism going on with regards to his career here. Plenty of positives threads/posts last season and before.

Unread 12-11-2017, 02:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
That wasn't only what we did though, we won two trophies and he dominated a lot of quality opponents. There's no question his form has been poor, like Mhki T, but I just think there's some revisionism going on with regards to his career here. Plenty of positives threads/posts last season and before.
Dominated quality opponents? Like who? Pretty sure we struggled like £#%&! against the top 6 in all but 2 games and I honestly don’t recall us playing anybody that could be considered quality during the EL run and we fair scraped and bumbled our way through the quarters and semi’s. Which means 1 game against City in October in the League Cup. So he didn’t actually dominate anyone of any quality, really.

I think a lot of the good press he gets is off the back of him not being Rooney in midfield or Cleverley. He’s rather average if truth be told.

Unread 12-11-2017, 03:03 PM
LFOD

should not be first choice in a two man midf. consider he'll be pushed back to the bench when pogba comes back. don't know if he'll want to be 3rd or 4th choice. c'est la vie.

Unread 10-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Buck

Spanish Henderson

Unread 10-12-2017, 08:09 PM
AK14

Actually thought he was decent today

How far standards have dropped

Unread 10-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Shade

Gave the ball away in the midfield, which led to him giving away the foul for City's free kick which lead to their second goal.

This f***ing shitc*** should be the first out of the door next summer.

Unread 10-12-2017, 08:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Some great falling over and ankle grabbing today. Proper player

Unread 10-12-2017, 08:16 PM
ZiggyStardust

Worry is that was probably his best performance of the season

Not good enough

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Billy Redface

Better, but still not good enough. The drop in standard when Pogba isn't there is alarming.
Closed Thread